Author Topic: Been thinking....multiplayer.  (Read 674 times)

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
Been thinking....multiplayer.
« on: February 08, 2018, 05:02:27 PM »
I’ve been contemplating opening up a server for all of us to enjoy multiplayer again with stuff like KM.  What do you guys think?
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Flowrellik

• Cookies: 7
Re: Been thinking....multiplayer.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 07:57:39 PM »
tbh that does sound like a fun idea. atm I've been rather bummed out knowing there's a few things I'm missing for my BC...Like that one TOS Gorn ship and Gmunoz's Starfleet museum series.

Offline eclipse74569

• Webmaster
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 08:41:57 PM »
It would be awesome!!!!
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Morgan

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 03:58:16 PM »
If it can be done absolutely!  I'd love to see multiplayer BC up and running again!

Offline MrSFX

• Cookies: 5
  • Long Live The Empire
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 09:44:27 AM »
Would we be able to play with eg. KM with custom HP's and such.

Offline Morgan

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 10:43:45 AM »
Would we be able to play with eg. KM with custom HP's and such.
For multiplayer to work all players would have to have identical ships and hardpoints.  If there's a mismatch you won't be able to join the match.

Offline eclipse74569

• Webmaster
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 12:12:29 PM »
For multiplayer to work all players would have to have identical ships and hardpoints.  If there's a mismatch you won't be able to join the match.

This!

Offline Tethys

• -=USF=- Co-Leader
  • Cookies: 89
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 09:41:24 PM »
Yes, this would be very cool. If I knew there were servers up I would totally play  :D