Author Topic: Bridge Commander Central has moved  (Read 6597 times)

Offline Glempius

• Master of Science!
  • Cookies: 51
  • Dyin' inna fiar, plz hold
    • My Page -- Team Lynxifer
Re: Bridge Commander Central has moved
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2007, 01:11:23 PM »
Wow, someone actuall visited the TL main site, shocking!

Offline Tuskin38

• Cookies: 111
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 03:09:55 PM »
I had to ask neb the new address because I still had BCC bookmarked with the BCN link.

Offline Nexxus21

• Commanding USS Solaris Mk-I Refit
  • Cookies: 4
  • Our Continuing Mission Of Exploration
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2007, 07:50:06 PM »
First of all I would like to apologise for the down time and the lack of pre-warning, things moved quickly but in future I will try to give prior warning for all downtime.

The new domain was given to us by explorer of explorermedia (and STV:Conflict Of Interests), so big thanks to him.

As for techinal issues, we are currently having some problems porting the attatchments and avatars etc across from the old server, this should be resolved soon but I would ask for everyones patience while we resolve that.

Again I would like to thank everyone for thei patience and wish everyone a fast and reliable experience of BCC on the new server.

Much appreciated but no apology necessary. One of the links at bcfiles is linked here.
 "Off The Boards" Podcast Announced ; haven't checked any others but under links at bcfiles.com your still pointing  incorrectly for BCC. I think an official announcement and link correction at BCfiles.com will remedy the situation. It would be interesting to see how many hits you've had at the new address compared to the old since you've moved.  I think there are a lot of lost people out there. God forbid they think you've gone the way of the old stinsv at http://web.ukonline.co.uk/stinsv/  this was the best st website ever in my opinion for trek sounds pictures and anything else except mods...no offense intended :D  and what the heck are ya doin dude :?: Get back ta me bridges and leave this ta thee othas... :lol:
If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us...-Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.

Offline Nexxus21

« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 09:00:25 PM »
Wow, someone actuall visited the TL main site, shocking!

Yes I was forced! I would have avoided it if I could but Nooooo! someone had to make it difficult for the poor newbies..... Ya had to dropped a shameless plug for your website. D%*n  It :!:  I did that.......Give me my Bat'leth I have  already have had my blood wine in anticipation of my victory...Keep up the good work and I may let you live in dishonor!..

Actually i had no idea that the TL main site existed. I only knew you through BCU. I only focused on the address when access to BCC was unavailable. I highly recommend you spruce up the homepage because I just located BCC and continued on. You need to get my attention white background black and red lettering...boring! I know your probably a tech geek (honorable proffesion) but use a little imagination and creativity. If your site was a little different
and caught my eye..already knowing what you can do I may have lingered and looked about...Just a suggestion.  Otherwise you can tell this colonial to what is the term:  Bugger off :!:  how dainty you brits are!  :D
If we value the pursuit of knowledge, we must be free to follow wherever that search may lead us...-Adlai E. Stevenson Jr.

Lynxifer

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 02:26:38 AM »
Actually i had no idea that the TL main site existed. I only knew you through BCU. I only focused on the address when access to BCC was unavailable. I highly recommend you spruce up the homepage because I just located BCC and continued on. You need to get my attention white background black and red lettering...boring! I know your probably a tech geek (honorable proffesion) but use a little imagination and creativity. If your site was a little different
and caught my eye..already knowing what you can do I may have lingered and looked about...Just a suggestion.  Otherwise you can tell this colonial to what is the term:  Bugger off :!:  how dainty you brits are!  :D

You insult my site and then display zero intelligence?

You're on your way to a great posting career, I can tell!

Offline Nexxus21

« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 10:24:56 AM »
You insult my site and then display zero intelligence?

You're on your way to a great posting career, I can tell!

Yeah I guess I better watch myself I may lose my radio and TV simulcasts....Oh right don't have either :!:

Well back on topic glad to have found you....

Offline Mark

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1797
  • Site Co-Founder
    • ST Excalibur
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 11:55:34 AM »
what was that all about?

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 12:27:47 PM »

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
riiiiiight....
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.