Author Topic: Bridge exits to desktop  (Read 1621 times)

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
Re: Bridge exits to desktop
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2021, 01:35:05 PM »
Don't waste pointless words

Fix or make something yourself and get back to us. Then we'll know how serious your expressed words are...

if it takes weeks/months, don't worry. Some of us have been here decades

Elijah

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2021, 03:51:18 PM »
[...] So the animations are correct and the positions are working just fine but it exits to desktop when I am looking around (if I keep looking at the viewscreen and access the helm it doesn't exit to desktop)
The log file mentions something about an interaction but I don't exactly know what is wrong with it
(I guess it refers to the file in 'Bridge Commander\Data\Animations\console_interaction.Nif' but it is exactly the same size as the install where this bridge works without a problem) [...]

I did not bother reading the rest of this thread cus some of the replies are kinda silly, but from what you have described here it sounds like something is wrong or you are missing the 'console_interaction.Nif' animation. This is an animation that is probably assigned to a character doing something on the bridge (leaning over and pushing buttons or whatever).

I would look around in the files you are attempting to install and make sure that animation is present.

Offline danthius

• Cookies: 6
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2021, 05:05:55 PM »
I will double check this  :)
Console_Interaction.Nif is present and is the same size as the install that works)
But i will double check the rest of the animations to be 100% sure (I did check the animations but the error must have a cause)
Thank you for your advice

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2021, 07:56:36 PM »
I think this thread's purpose has been served.
Working Olympic Bridge will be released with Maelstrom Mod soon.