Author Topic: A new adventure for me.  (Read 2532 times)

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
Re: A new adventure for me.
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 04:13:32 PM »
Sticking with Steamrunner.

:D
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline captblack

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 04:41:32 PM »
        akira class?
now you see me...now you dont

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2008, 06:10:58 PM »
        akira class?
Doesn't have a secondary hull.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline captblack

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2008, 06:52:21 PM »
                 oh then ill go with my second guess which is also what everyone else thinks Saber class
now you see me...now you dont

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2008, 08:57:46 PM »
Adm_Willie gets the cookie with the correct guess...everyone else was right except for Billz :P.  However, I'm not sure I can update anymore because I think I misread the original Author's readme...I've asked permission but haven't heard back from him.  It's Queball's.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Starforce2

• Master Hardpointer
  • Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 882
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2008, 11:38:05 PM »
this is queballs saber? I'll see if I can catch him on msn.
I just realised something. I've released over 300 fully modded ships for bridge commander. Bow to your master :D
Read my mod blog!
http://bcs-tng.com/forums/index.php?action=viewblog;u=1129

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2008, 04:42:48 AM »
Adm_Willie gets the cookie with the correct guess...everyone else was right except for Billz :P.  However, I'm not sure I can update anymore because I think I misread the original Author's readme...I've asked permission but haven't heard back from him.  It's Queball's.

Yes, of course. Single me out why don't ya. :roll:

:D

Hope you get Queballs permission.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.

Offline Adm_willie

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 08:57:01 AM »
The cookie tasted very good :P

I hope you get permission because i'm really looking forward to what you come up with :)

Offline eclipse74569

• Webmaster
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2008, 09:09:59 AM »
Thanks SF, I sent him an email yesterday, basically same thing that I said in my first one, perhaps he didn't get it *shrugs* dunno, hope you get ahold of him :)
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline eclipse74569

• Webmaster
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2008, 06:53:02 AM »
I still haven't recieved anything from Queball.  Starforce you seen him on MSN lately?  I might send him one more email before the end of the week :).

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2008, 07:01:09 AM »
As long as you've sent it to the right email address, queball does eventually get back to you, i emailed him afew months back, and he did take afew weeks to reply.

~Jb06

JLS