Author Topic: Problems with the Shuttle Launch Framework and new Sovereign Hardpoint - I only get the tractor beam settings menu, no shuttles.  (Read 951 times)

Offline Captain_April

• Cookies: 5
  • hardpointer - CXP
I've been working on a canon nemesis set of hardpoints for the past couple of months, for both Sovereign and Norexan, and now that I've decided to get to work on the Sovereign's shuttle launch framework, I only get the tractor beam settings menu, no shuttles.

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me on this.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Link to the framework you are using please.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Captain_April

• hardpointer - CXP
Im using the Shuttle Launch Framework from KM 1.0, link is here

http://bridgecommander.filefront.com/file/Shuttle_Launch_Framework;39370

Hardpoint is attached, as well as the shuttle script

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline Captain_April

• hardpointer - CXP
Yes, it does.  even the KM Sovereign, with the exact same shuttle bays, with the same file name, works perfectly.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
The ShipName in the hardpoint is not the same as the text you used in the Carrier file.
The ShipName is "CGSovereign" instead of "Sovereign" as you put in the Carrier file.

You must know, this is a relativly old script (initial development was from before my time actually, might even have been before Foundation) so it assumes a couple of things of ships, and one of those things is the ship name.

Offline Captain_April

• hardpointer - CXP
The ShipName in the hardpoint is not the same as the text you used in the Carrier file.
The ShipName is "CGSovereign" instead of "Sovereign" as you put in the Carrier file.

That did it! Thx!