Author Topic: warp core breech  (Read 2278 times)

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: warp core breech
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2008, 01:53:23 PM »
You may not have it enabled, or even installed.

Assuming you have UMM installed, it should be under the Graphics options (if it's not, then look under the graphics options of UMM).
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline equinoxfan

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2008, 02:22:03 PM »
well,
i have km.1 installed,,,it shows it in the mutator list,, its on. but damn, if i can find it in any of my menu's.
well thanks MLeo for trying to help,ive got so much stuff added to bc, im surprised its working at all : :P

jason

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2008, 03:14:57 PM »
Ok, if you go to options, is there a button called "Customize"?
If so, then you have UMM installed.
Then you can see if you have the NanoFX config panel for UMM installed under the Graphics options of UMM.
Enabled NanoFX if you have it installed, and then reload the Options menu (open another menu, say, New Game and go back to Options) then go to Graphics options.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline equinoxfan

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2008, 03:36:37 PM »
found it,,,,,,
i have way to many things installed,,,,
do you know if there is a list available, that tells me what, mods are part of km.1?
thanks

jason

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
The only thing I could suggest here is to look in the doc directory.

Offline equinoxfan

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2008, 06:59:26 PM »
well,
its not the splashfx,, although that did the core explosion bigger. but the ship itself explodes,, not the core.

jason

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2008, 05:58:17 AM »
It's usually called Splash Damage.

I'm afraid I do not have the code present on my current computer, so I can't check the exact name.
I do believe it was the last option in the ExplosionFX part of the NanoFX menu.