Author Topic: Qbautostart, bcs the beginning and quick battle  (Read 580 times)

black_violin

Qbautostart, bcs the beginning and quick battle
« on: January 28, 2009, 08:22:30 PM »
i just noticed that when i have mods which add new abilites, mods like QBautostart and BCS the beginning, that when i quit quick battle and enter it again, i can't access the new abilities anymore. i have to restart the program first. is this really the case for mods like this or is there somethign wrong with my install? :D

thank you. :)

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Re: Qbautostart, bcs the beginning and quick battle
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009, 02:11:17 AM »
that's pretty much the case with most mods, the game only loads them once per session

black_violin

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009, 04:06:20 AM »
oh okay. i thought i was doing something wrong.:D are there any mods out there which work around this problem?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 12:58:09 PM »
I'm afraid this is one of the biggest problems with scripts, there isn't a real and proper guide that says "If you do this and that, then it will play nicely with BC". Infact, there isn't much documented about this either.

KM is the only mod I know of that has tried to make all of the contained scripts play nice.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.