Author Topic: Issue with the Bridge Plugin.  (Read 1156 times)

Emergency Command Hologra

Issue with the Bridge Plugin.
« on: November 05, 2006, 05:05:18 PM »
I posted this issue at the File Front forums, and was directed this way for more help...

And I've tried quite a few reinstalls and different sequences of installation, as well as searched these forums high and low, to get this working... The first problem I've been having is with Bridge Plugin.

I installed BC, 1.1, Foundation, UMM, Bridge Mod, and Nemesis Sovereign High Bridge... (Of course, running the program between each.) And it seems that half of the geometry for the bridge is missing. (Blank LCARS, missing viewport frame, etc.) If I'm correct in understanding that the the Bridge Mod loads another model over top of the original, then I believe that other model simply isn't loading.

My computer is rather high-end. (I run Oblivion at full graphics specs with only a tiny ammount of lag in city centers.) Pentium 4 3.2GHz, 1GB ram, ATI Radeon X800 Pro video card, Audigy 2 ZS Platinum sound, 40GB Hard Disk for Windows, 200GB S-ATA Hard Disk for Storage. Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Issue with the Bridge Plugin.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 05:09:53 PM »
Have you changed anything in the configuration of BP?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.