Author Topic: D3D9 doesnt response  (Read 534 times)

ufpCowboy

D3D9 doesnt response
« on: April 21, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »
hello,

i tryin get BC KM1.0 to work but states that is doesnt response i try to unistall and restall but no luck i can play normal BC that all i even try reformat and that did do nothing so please help me out here guys

thanks!!!!

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: D3D9 doesnt response
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 06:43:58 PM »
hello,

i tryin get BC KM1.0 to work but states that is doesnt response i try to unistall and restall but no luck i can play normal BC that all i even try reformat and that did do nothing so please help me out here guys

thanks!!!!
I'm afraid I can't entirely make out the actual problem you are having from your post. I know, English is hard (it is not my first language either), but the use of punctuation and not msn (instant messaging) language will use, think of it as writing a letter.

From what I can understand you are either having the problem that BC with KM can't run and BC without KM can, or neither BC with KM nor without KM can run.
I will now assume, for the remainder of this post, that neither BC with KM can run, nor BC without KM can run.

Does BC start at all? To what stage?
The main menu? A black screen with yellow cursor, or, considering the thread subject, to a black screen with a popup window with something about DirectX 3D?

I'll now assume the last case.
Has BC worked before? If so, try rebooting or deleting your options.cfg (or both, if you do both, first delete your options.cfg before rebooting).
Do other games work?

Have you tried a program called "dxdiag"?
You can start it through Start -> run -> then type in dxdiag and press ok. When it has finished loading (there is another progress bar in the lower left corner once the window appears!) go to the DirectX tab and try the test programs. Also save the information (button lower right) and attach the text file here.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.