Author Topic: help with taking screenshots...  (Read 552 times)

Offline borgman9884

• Cookies: 0
help with taking screenshots...
« on: May 02, 2009, 04:28:43 PM »
After a few years of only being able to drool at all the new stuff for Star Trek Bridge Commander, I recently got a top of the line computer that can more than handle all that BC throws at it.  My question is this.  Is there a mod that I need in order to have different camera modes.  I seem to remember one, but I cannot remember the name of the file.  I want/should be able to take some amazing screen-shots, I just need to know how to get rid of all the information boxes, and have only the action in the game.

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
Re: help with taking screenshots...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 04:31:44 PM »
Press the F9 button. Boxes dissapear and F1-F6 become different camera views. F9 to return to normal flying modes.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline borgman9884

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2009, 04:41:12 PM »
thanks...it feels great to be back on bridge commander!

Offline Billz

• Cookies: 45
  • Doctor who? ;)
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2009, 07:35:14 PM »
This will also be useful to you. It allows you to be able to move the ship when using camera mode. With this script, and those camera modes using F1-F9, you'll pull of some really cool angles for screenshots.

Example:
With this script, you don't have to switch back to HUD mode to move your ship anymore.

Just put it in the 'scripts' folder in the BC main directory and you're good to go.
Can't wait for 2014 to start.