Author Topic: I won a ST:Online Beta Key!  (Read 2673 times)

Offline Kirk

• Cookies: 139
    • My Released Mods
Re: I won a ST:Online Beta Key!
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 03:55:02 PM »
The contest on Trekmovie was for the open beta.
Why are we arguing about this again?

Offline WileyCoyote

• The Other Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1219
  • Awesome-sauce factory owner
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 04:17:43 PM »
I am in the closed beta, and OPEN beta starts in less than a week.
Please visit my Deviantart page at www.trekmodeler.deviantart.com.

My website is up! Download my ships here: http://www.michaelwileyart.com

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 07:21:06 PM »
I am in the closed beta, and OPEN beta starts in less than a week.

Fair enough. Which means, for those of us not in the closed beta, the NDA still applies, and you should not disclose anything you see in the game, to the rest of us. Wait until open beta begins :P
Official BCC Discord · https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline BES

• Cookies: 5
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2010, 10:22:36 AM »
Direct2drive is letting me download the game already.. its pretty big..8.2gigs..

Dont think they will let me play it until tomorrow though..the open beta that is.

Offline anazonda

• Cookies: 8
  • Is it time to back up and leave bc?
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2010, 02:16:14 PM »
If im not wrong it is because you hagve pre-ordered?

Offline BES

• Cookies: 5
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2010, 02:35:10 PM »
If im not wrong it is because you hagve pre-ordered?

Yeah, I had to.. im a major Trek fan...have all the movies and all the TV shows, I been watching all the in-game videos of this game and it looks great and looks like its following Trek for the most part.

Offline Dawg81

• Cookies: 29
  • I am Dawg; Resistence is futile
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 04:30:01 PM »
Trekmovie recently did a "raffle" of 50 ST: Online beta keys and I was one of the 50 that was chosen. I added my name into the raffle on a whim- I didn't actually think I would get chosen. I plan on taking plenty of screencaps of the ships. This will also be my first time playing an online game.
Wow Congrats Wiley as for myself I will be out there 2 on the open beta and invite u and everyone here to join the 9th Fleet in testing this baby out ya dont know whats lurking out there strength in numbers already we got 5 or 6 maybe of us almost ready to dive into the beata with more to follow

Offline WileyCoyote

• The Other Ship Builder
  • Cookies: 1219
  • Awesome-sauce factory owner
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 11:43:13 PM »
Wow Congrats Wiley as for myself I will be out there 2 on the open beta and invite u and everyone here to join the 9th Fleet in testing this baby out ya dont know whats lurking out there strength in numbers already we got 5 or 6 maybe of us almost ready to dive into the beata with more to follow
Sorry, but I may have to decline. College (university) has started and I will have absolutely NO time to play ST: Online or even mod BC for that matter. I still have to get my schedule in order to find time to do so. I'll look out for you whenever, if ever I am online.
Please visit my Deviantart page at www.trekmodeler.deviantart.com.

My website is up! Download my ships here: http://www.michaelwileyart.com

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2010, 02:46:52 AM »
Sorry, but I may have to decline. College (university) has started and I will have absolutely NO time to play ST: Online or even mod BC for that matter. I still have to get my schedule in order to find time to do so. I'll look out for you whenever, if ever I am online.
I know the pain of university (almost passed another semester) there's never enough time for anything due to study :(

Offline Dawg81

• Cookies: 29
  • I am Dawg; Resistence is futile
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2010, 02:33:37 PM »
well the offer still stands for everyone on BCC

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »
yaw... it's 3 hours now, when FP download queue poped up telling me I'm 460/578 in waiting line, 41 minutes to my turn... now I'm 205/779 and guess what :D estimated time for my turn is : 58 minutes :funny ehhh... I guess I won't download 8 gb from their server on free account anyway :mad

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2010, 05:38:41 PM »
yaw... it's 3 hours now, when FP download queue poped up telling me I'm 460/578 in waiting line, 41 minutes to my turn... now I'm 205/779 and guess what :D estimated time for my turn is : 58 minutes :funny ehhh... I guess I won't download 8 gb from their server on free account anyway :mad

Cryptic are also providing a Bittorrent download link, which I highly recommend you try. It might go a little slow at first, but the speed should definitely pickup. No queue, no wait.

http://installers.crypticstudios.com/torrents/Star%20Trek%20ST.0.20100108a.0.torrent
Official BCC Discord · https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline Bones

• SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2010, 01:06:48 PM »
Yay I got client but now I'm waiting for new keys (they are out of beta keys ATM but claimed they'll have new set any moment for IGN member)