Author Topic: .wav for Projectile won't work...please advise  (Read 1165 times)

Offline limey BSc.

• JL Studios - Co-Founder
  • Cookies: 421
  • JL Studios - Co-Founder
Re: .wav for Projectile won't work...please advise
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2010, 09:23:03 AM »
.....okay......now what the .... am I supposed to do with a cookie??? :idk: Sorry, stupid and off-topic question....again, but this is the first forum I joined that has cookies.... And my printer didn't produce anything eatable so far :D (Maybe I'll have to like switch polarity of...something and recompile the computer core and have my deflector to make something funny first, I don't know :idk: Maybe I'll better ask data or just push the selfdestruct button :hithead:))

(Sorry, already searched the help, but still I have no clues what cookies are for)

Anyway, THX eclipse74569 !!! :D

Cookies are basically what Karma or Rep is on other forums. Except you can only give good cookies here, not bad ones.
MUSE!!!

Offline AKcrazy

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2010, 11:25:16 AM »
Allright, I think I get it....But how do I give cookies? Can't find a button anywhere....

and back to topic for once: why won't some sounds that already have been plugged in (by other mods) play? I tried to alter the sound of a torpedo so that it would sound like another one that defenitly works (with sound) Although I didn't misspell it or anything, again the wav won't be played
(In this case, the sound is the Junktorp that comes along with KM 1.0)

(again, thanks for your kind advise!!!)

Offline Dalek

• Cookies: 206
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2010, 11:30:06 AM »
You have to have posted 50 tiems before being able to give cookies.
"To live on as we have is to leave behind joy, and love, and companionship, because we know it to be transitory, of the moment. We know it will turn to ash. Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received."

- Lorien

Offline AKcrazy

• Cookies: 1
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2010, 11:31:23 AM »
Ahh... ok that makes sense...thx Dalek!