Author Topic: ChiefBrex's WIPs List - Current Projects: Rigel Class & TOS Pack (03.05.17)  (Read 25009 times)

Offline starship

• Cookies: 6
    • Brasil Starships
Quote from: chiefbrex
I saw your message. I haven't replied yet because the project isn't finished yet. But I will let you know something asap smile
No pressure! Just take your time. :)

Hi Chief!
Since the mesh is now finished, can I have that copy in max format? ;)

Offline ChiefBrex

• Cookies: 303
Re: ChiefBrex's WIPs List - CP: Rigel Class (Beta: 15.09.2012) NP: Aegis Class
« Reply #481 on: November 12, 2012, 04:05:04 PM »
I do apologize for the lack of updates. Aside from waiting to hear from my beta testers, I've also been trying to fix the problems that have already been brought up. And sadly, not being able to figure out how to fix them.... :(

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
« Reply #482 on: November 12, 2012, 04:16:51 PM »
Are you still having troubles, with getting some phaser to fire forward? It can be tuff. but sometimes you have to Delete said phaser and make Newer one or even a copy of another that is firing correctly, but the offending phaser Must be deleted from list.
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

Offline Phoenix Bondi

• REMEMBER YOUR ORIGIN
  • Cookies: 575
  • Never Forget Your Origins
    • CHRIS JONES GAMING
« Reply #483 on: November 14, 2012, 10:49:26 AM »
whats your problem mate, anything i can help with

Offline ChiefBrex

« Reply #484 on: November 14, 2012, 04:24:22 PM »
bashir007 says that the registry textures are still brighter than the rest of the mesh. He also says the glows are too bright (although, not sure if that has anything to do with whether he uses the enhanced glows or not), and that it destroyed DJ's Ambassador without any problem. I used LC's Ambassador stats as a reference point. Overall, the Rigel Class should be equally matched with LC's Ambassador. So, that means that either LC's Ambassador is either overpowered or DJ's Ambassador is underpowered. Or the Rigel's overpowered. Not sure what it is. I'm just ready to release the girl.

Offline ChiefBrex

Okay, well, since we've gone back in time to 2012....(thanks eclipse! ;)) I'm going to resurrect this thread, as it listed all the projects I had planned on working at some point for Bridge Commander. And now that I have BC working on my ubermachine, aka Alienware Aurora R4 with Windows 10 (yuck), I'm planning on getting back into modding.

You guys will have to bare with me though, as I'm extremely rusty (anyone got an oil can handy?). So, things may take some time to get stuff done.

Anyway: The Rigel Class is, more or less, ready for release. I still have her, with all her textures and whatnot, on hand. But, I was having trouble with her hardpoints. For some reason, phasers that are supposed to be forward facing only, were still firing, even with the Rigel Class facing AWAY from it's target. As such, the phaser beams were going right through the mesh. And I don't think I ever got that fixed.

Other projects that I am currently working on at the same time as trying to finish the Rigel Class:

Rigel Class Bridge - In the process of texturing this atm. Need help with LCARS, Lighting, etc.
TOS Pack - I have the Romulan Bird of Prey mesh finish. Working on the Constitution Class parts, which will be used to kitbash other Starfleet TOS ships. This pack will also include the Class F Shuttle, and the Klingon D-7, which will also feature as a Romulan D-7R (or Stormbird class)
Project: [REDACTED] - This is a top secret project I'm working on. I'll show progress on it at some point soon. Anyone who can guess what she is, will get to Beta Test her in BC for me, once she is complete.