Author Topic: Mass Effect SSV Normandy ship replica!  (Read 1745 times)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: Mass Effect SSV Normandy ship replica!
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2011, 02:36:41 AM »
SR-2 was built by the Cerberus while SR-1 was Alliance's ship... still don't understand why they painted the replica blue... Alliance use white/black with red stripes while Cerberus use white/black with yellow stripes

Offline FarShot

• That guy with good ideas...
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 11:00:56 PM »
Judging from the E3 trailer released in my recently made thread, which shows a mostly black repainted Normandy, maybe the ME3 Normandy is this new black/blue color!   Looks pretty sexy, IMO. :D

Offline Vedic

• Cookies: 2
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2011, 06:22:31 AM »
Can't remember were I read, likely the Mass Effect 3 Thread on SB.Com, but the Alliance took the SR-2 apart, to see what made it tick  (in all likely hood, fully upgraded SR-2, is cannon), plus getting there hands on that A.I., which isn't an Homicidal Manic, would be a bonus.

Oh then they put it back together. But this is not an Cerberus Frigate anymore, it's Alliance....so no more Leather seats, Jokers gonna be pissed.

Offline Killallewoks

• RNR
  • Cookies: 175
  • Innuendo implier extordanaire.
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 06:46:23 AM »
We could simulate the First Contact war... Win!

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 07:48:56 AM »
Can't remember were I read, likely the Mass Effect 3 Thread on SB.Com, but the Alliance took the SR-2 apart, to see what made it tick  (in all likely hood, fully upgraded SR-2, is cannon), plus getting there hands on that A.I., which isn't an Homicidal Manic, would be a bonus.

Oh then they put it back together. But this is not an Cerberus Frigate anymore, it's Alliance....so no more Leather seats, Jokers gonna be pissed.

As if he wasn't pissed enough when the SR-1 went down?  As a side note, watched a playthrough of the game on YouTube, so between that and the free digital comic, I should be plenty prepped to pick up ME2.  The demo certainly caught my interest.

To Boldly Go...Again.

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 11:28:51 PM »
Double-posting, and I have a reason.  There's a variant of the Normandy being made with the Cerberus colors.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DH19604

To Boldly Go...Again.