Author Topic: Mass Effect E3 Trailer  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
Re: Mass Effect E3 Trailer
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 04:37:19 PM »
wroooong :P fem Shep was brunette in Mass Effect, in ME 2 she had somehow more reddish hair but still brown (for comparision, Kelly Chambers is pure redhead in ME2)

Offline FarShot

• That guy with good ideas...
  • Cookies: 787
  • I'm actually making stuff! :D
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
I still think she was a redhead.  I looked at pics and I'm convinced her new look isn't much different.  Her hairstyle became a bit more crazy.  That's about it.

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 06:14:17 PM »
in ME 2 ? quite true, in ME ? not sure right now but I'm pretty convinced her hair were brownish in character creation menus and throughout the game (somehow my fav mission was Noveria and her hair were dark brown in this lighting environment )

Offline Shadowknight1

• Cookies: 71
  • Star Trek Into Darkness
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2011, 01:33:50 PM »
Finally picked up Mass Effect 2 and been playing through it.  Loving it.  Decided to go with a fem Shep for no real reason other than I like a little eye-candy.  Not that the Normandy is lacking it.  Especially with flirty little Kelly Chambers.

Also, I love some of the Trek references I've seen.  Of course, the obvious one is Shepard's cabin having a fish tank and model ships, but there's also the first drink you get from the bartender at the Dark Star on the Citadel.  "It's green."

To Boldly Go...Again.