Author Topic: screen flickering and problems with quick battle  (Read 371 times)

Offline melvintje

• Cookies: 0
screen flickering and problems with quick battle
« on: December 20, 2013, 02:15:00 PM »
Hii all
I'm new here

I uses bridge commander maximum warp edition

But i now have screen flickering, i also saw multiple topic's about this but none of the solution helps
Specs are

I7-3770K
16GB ram
GTX680
SSD and 2x hard disks
Windows 7 Pro

Game is not installed on the default location(c: program files)

About quick battle, its always crashing to desktop when i play several minutes(its difficult to tell)

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Re: screen flickering and problems with quick battle
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2013, 09:42:36 PM »
Screen Flickering I think was narrowed down to specific applications running in the background while running BC... might want to try closing them first before playing BC.

Also QB crashing after a while is kinda normal and depends on the ships used and how many are in the game. xD
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline melvintje

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 07:18:45 AM »
Screen Flickering I think was narrowed down to specific applications running in the background while running BC... might want to try closing them first before playing BC.

There are no program's running on the background
Only the ones in the taskbar

Offline Tally

• Cookies: 133
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 05:45:03 PM »
screen flickering
I used to get this when I had Mcafee installed.... It had scan shield or something that would always be running in the background.
I cannot remember if it was the antivirus or firewall part of it that caused it though, but getting rid of it in the end instead of trying to turn it off solved it for me  :)

as for it crashing, like Neb has said ...that does happen quite often and depends what you have loaded up...how many and how detailed etc, you are not alone  :sad: