Author Topic: Rest In Peace, Tiqhud - valued member to the BC Community and dear friend :(  (Read 8001 times)

Offline Bones

• Cookies: 639
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE !!!
I still can't believe it ...

Offline Phoenix Bondi

• REMEMBER YOUR ORIGIN
  • Cookies: 575
  • Never Forget Your Origins
    • CHRIS JONES GAMING
i wish we could all do somthing together to honor him, maybe all get onto teamspeak *i can supply* one eve just to remenis, SFSY have lost a valiblue asset, me and baz can keep making models but now the main part is missing. i must say, keeping in mind how much he actually did, he was probably the most active and busy of us all.

i spoke to him in depth about his illness a few times as he was trying to help me get to grips with being ill *and not cureable* (dont worry not life threatening ur stuck with me for now) but the least we can do is learn how to hp and keep this boat afloat, i can see it sinking with out him :'(

Offline hobbs

• Cookies: 77
i wish we could all do somthing together to honor him, maybe all get onto teamspeak *i can supply* one eve just to remenis, SFSY have lost a valiblue asset, me and baz can keep making models but now the main part is missing. i must say, keeping in mind how much he actually did, he was probably the most active and busy of us all.

i spoke to him in depth about his illness a few times as he was trying to help me get to grips with being ill *and not cureable* (dont worry not life threatening ur stuck with me for now) but the least we can do is learn how to hp and keep this boat afloat, i can see it sinking with out him :'(
tiqhud taught me how to hp so i can pass on that knowledge.
he helped me alot with that side of things and inspired me to get as pedantic as i can lol i'll be availiable to any one that wants some insight on hping... its only right i pass on what he taught me.
"We are dreamers, shapers, singers and makers..." Michael Ansara, "Elric" Babylon 5 "The Geometry of Shadows,"

Offline mckinneyc

• Screenshot Master
  • Cookies: 151
  • Screenshot Master
    • My DA page

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
Awww man, that's terrible news.  R.I.P. Tiq, you will be greatly missed.  May you forever be in the happy trekking grounds.

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
sorry this is overdue, but I have been disconnected from here for quite a while.

once I read that he was in Hospital, I knew.  one of my uncles went in similar circumstances, and I already knew of his status.

rest in peace.

OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
An incredible loss to this community, Tiq will be sadly missed by all . RIP fella  :angel

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
Had a pm from Tiq's brother-in-law.
Barry, Could you please let everyone involved in Bridge Commander that Brent (TiqHud) would know about his death. I have no way to post anything there. Thank you for being a part of his life, Due to his physical limitations BC and all the Star Trek groups gave him something to keep his mind sharp. He was an awesome man, freind, and Brother-in law to me, but i would say his love for Christ came first and that is what built him to the man of character that he was.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline deadthunder2_0

• Cookies: 39
  • Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel
    • Modders of Steel Home page
He was a great member here and will be remembered well past when this community dies out. Rest in peace Tiq.
Support the Post TNG Ship Pack

Tech, Nonstop, General- Modders Of Steel,
We are the Modders that take everything to the next level, We are the Modders of Steel

Offline ViperM1

• Cookies: 0
He has taken the journey to the undiscovered county. "The word is given, warp speed"

R.I.P Tiq   

Offline Vladko1

• Cookies: 72
  • The trekkie of steel
    • Modders of Steel Shipyards Homepage!
Damn, i haven't been around BCC for a while, and this morning deadthunder2_0 wrote to me on facebook about TiqHud. Damn, at the first time i saw the message i thought I was still sleeping or i read it wrong... Damn, but i got here and saw the thread... R.I.P buddy, you won't be forgotten, warp speed!
p.s. i have to find a time to make a ship in his memory!

Offline newhalo123

• Gamer, Trekkie, Metalhead.
  • Cookies: 211
  • Gamer, Trekkie, Metalhead.
R.I.P.  :sad: :cry: :(

We have lost a great person. He will be missed greatly.

"Live long, and prosper." -Leonard Nimoy 'Spock' (1931-2015)

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking nerf herder! " -Carrie Fisher 'Leia' (1956-2016)

Offline Centurus

• If you're reading this, you're missing out on something better.
  • Cookies: 68
  • BOW BEFORE THE POWER OF MY RUBBER CHICKENS!!!
R.I.P.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
He will be missed.
Fair winds, Tiq

To Absent Friends :drink2:

Offline 007bashir

• Cookies: 111
  • Android User/Screenshooter/Sci-Fi Rendering
    • http://007bashir.deviantart.com/
I'm am terrebly sorry for him and his Family. This community lost his workhorse.  :salute3:

Offline Kophjaeger

• Cookies: 24
I was hoping the NST class would be a get well present, I really hate that it is a memoriam. Does anyone know where he came up with the handle Tiqhud?

Offline Maverick

• Cookies: 1
This is very sad to hear my Condolence to him and his family and friends for their loss. May Tiq (Brent) rest in peace we all have lost one the great ones today  R.I.P. m8 . . .
Qprisbrey

Offline genty

• Cookies: 19
Just seeing all these posts just goes to show how much he was liked and respected here.
My condolences to all his family and friends. He may be gone but everything that he has done is a lasting legacy to him.

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
oh my dear goodness - i am in total shock!
he has been such a valued member to the BC community for almost a decade now, always very helpful and kind...
such a great loss...  so very sad news :(  :cry:

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
Tiq had always done his best to help me with my mods as well...offering to HP them.  Very sad to hear this!  I'm going to have to have a drink in his honor and celebrate his life!  May he rest in peace!
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric