Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
BC Scripting / Re: Starting campaing with other ship.-
« Last post by Tinchazo on February 24, 2024, 01:22:10 PM »
Oh, you mean to replace starting ships? You'd need to rewrite the scripts to allow that, I've got a tool which automates it just need your maelstorm py scripts to run the tool so you can swap out with whatever you want.

Hello Mario and thanks for your reply.-

Can you send the tool to proceed or you need my files?. If it the second one, I suppose that the files are you refering are those from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Bridge Commander\scripts\Maelstrom" path, right?.-

Thanks once again!. Kind regards,

Tincho.-
BC Scripting / Re: Starting campaing with other ship.-
« Last post by Mario on February 24, 2024, 10:25:51 AM »
Hi guys. Tincho from Argentina, how are you doing? I hope that everybody are very well.-

I need to ask you how I should (and what files I should take into account) reconfigure the game to start the campaign with another ship instead of the Galaxy class. For example, I want to start the game with the Excalibur Class (U.S.S. Atlantic) and then replace the U.S.S. Sovereign with another ship (for example, the U.S.S. Defiant).- How do you suggest I proceed?

Thanks in advance!.-

Tincho.-

Oh, you mean to replace starting ships? You'd need to rewrite the scripts to allow that, I've got a tool which automates it just need your maelstorm py scripts to run the tool so you can swap out with whatever you want.
BC Scripting / Starting campaing with other ship.-
« Last post by Tinchazo on February 23, 2024, 09:05:47 PM »
Hi guys. Tincho from Argentina, how are you doing? I hope that everybody are very well.-

I need to ask you how I should (and what files I should take into account) reconfigure the game to start the campaign with another ship instead of the Galaxy class. For example, I want to start the game with the Excalibur Class (U.S.S. Atlantic) and then replace the U.S.S. Sovereign with another ship (for example, the U.S.S. Defiant).- How do you suggest I proceed?

Thanks in advance!.-

Tincho.-
BC Modding / Re: Bridge Commander Platinum Edition Progress
« Last post by Blackrook32 on February 22, 2024, 07:16:10 PM »
Now lets add some time travel paradox and the confusion is perfect  :shocked:

Agreed!

We already had a chat about this. I think it will be very interesting, following your project's progress from this point forward.

Cheers
 :thumbsup:
« Last post by CPTPRO on February 22, 2024, 11:32:37 AM »
Don't make me report you and then I'll review my report  :funny :hithead:

Now lets add some time travel paradox and the confusion is perfect  :shocked:
« Last post by Mario on February 22, 2024, 01:07:58 AM »
Don't make me report you and then I'll review my report  :funny :hithead:
« Last post by CPTPRO on February 21, 2024, 08:09:31 PM »
As an admin I reserve the right to ask: When will it be released?

And then you reply "When it's done"  :D

I almost hit *report to moderator*  :funny

Ok, once there was a ship of a potatohead like captain with 1980´s Ikea style interior with a golden plate on the wall having the following imprinted: "U.S.S. W.h.e.n i.t.s. d.o.n.e. NCC 2024"  :dance
« Last post by Mario on February 21, 2024, 05:39:13 PM »
As an admin I reserve the right to ask: When will it be released?

And then you reply "When it's done"  :D
« Last post by CPTPRO on February 21, 2024, 01:47:41 PM »
Ditto general reminder BR looks after my assets for BCMM and related projects  :thumbsup:

Already in progress. I must funish some basic Texturing stuff by myself now, then i will begin adding stuff  :hi:
« Last post by Lurok91 on February 21, 2024, 01:29:17 PM »
Just too let you know, Elmnister and I are (2) separate individuals, and he is retired. He gave me control of all his assets. Which are hardpoints and weapons. I handled  the models and textures.

Ditto general reminder BR looks after my assets for BCMM and related projects  :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10