Cardassian Kleona v.1.0
kleona.zip
Filesize: 1.3MB  Views: (436)  Downloads (65)  Last Download: May 05, 2024, 08:41:36 AM 
Previous Download | Next Download
Description:

ATTENTION
---------
I ask to note that the continuing story of the Cardassian union and the HP of both ships, to my own performances correspond. Because I find the ship
designs great, I imagined, one can make available the HP sometimes of the community. Thanks!

Kleona class

And really the engineers created it to realize the destination of the Detapa council. 2400, the Kleona was put in service. With the production one took
away to himself the federation as a model and developed the typical cardassianischen properties. The Kleona reminds in the design strongly of the Galor
what is also wanted thus. Otherwise she has with her predecessor nothing more immediately.

New Compressoren which search her equals were developed. Besides every ship type has its own torpedo. The Kleona is quick, agile and can take up by
every ship in the quadrant. The Kleona is a true beast and the expectations of the Detapa council were excelled more than. According to the performance
and the final test, many other ships were ordered.

Requirements
------------
a functionally BC Installation 1.1 with or without KM

Bugs
----
None

Credits
-------
To Kenjar, who forgot the HP's for both ships!

Design, Mesh, Textures, Icons: Kenjar
Hardpoint: galaxylight (me)

Steps to install
----------------
Extract the data, scripts and sfx folders to your BC directory.

COPYRIGHTS

THIS MODEL(S) IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY Activision
TM & (C) INTERPLAY & PARAMOUNT.

Star Trek, Bridge Commander, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, Star Trek The Next
generation, Star Trek Voyager (and various logo devices used in them) are
copyright Paramount Pictures, as are the characters, related images, and sounds
from the productions.
Keywords: Cardassian Ship 
Posted by: Blackrook32 February 23, 2017, 01:01:04 AM

Rating: This download has not been rated yet.

Comments