Author Topic: New Maelstrom Mod with modifying the python code from BC-SDK  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Mark McWire

• Cookies: 1010
Re: New Maelstrom Mod with modifying the python code from BC-SDK
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2018, 11:14:39 AM »
PS: I've updated my upload to google drive. You are welcome to try it out. The basis is only a clean install of STBC with the patch 1.1 needed. Everything else is included in the zip file, including new spaceship models and the Foundation itself. If you want to play the game in English or in your own language, just keep your own TGL files in data / TGL and do not replacing them with the files from zip file. My own TGL files are in German.

Offline CMDR CHESS

• Cookies: 3
  • "With the first link, the chain is forged..."
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2018, 12:57:02 AM »
PS: I've updated my upload to google drive. You are welcome to try it out. The basis is only a clean install of STBC with the patch 1.1 needed. Everything else is included in the zip file, including new spaceship models and the Foundation itself. If you want to play the game in English or in your own language, just keep your own TGL files in data / TGL and do not replacing them with the files from zip file. My own TGL files are in German.

Launching Quick Battle goes STRAIGHT into blackout. Have I done something wrong like select a resolution or something? I put -Testmode in the shortcut. Still. Blacked oUt

Offline Mark McWire

• Cookies: 1010
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2018, 06:19:56 AM »
Launching Quick Battle goes STRAIGHT into blackout. Have I done something wrong like select a resolution or something? I put -Testmode in the shortcut. Still. Blacked oUt

Please go to Custom-folder and quote the ConsoleTrackDump.txt. Thx.

BTW: I currently upload a new version to my google drive.

Here is a link to download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/105enyn5TkpzKR3cDSk27aKECNU1e18L-?usp=sharing

I separate all folders (data;scripts;sfx) in own archives. The data archive no longer contains a TGL subdirectory, so the original TGLs are no longer overwritten. My customized TGL files are included as an extra download. But they are in German and not in English.

PS: The mod is still beta and not final. Thats only for testing purposes and for looking how I used the Python codes from SDK and Foundation.

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2018, 09:17:09 PM »
You’re taking a serious undertaking here. I commend you for your efforts!
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Maxloef

• STBC Aftermath Co Founder
  • Cookies: 61
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2018, 01:25:00 PM »
Crashes in Singleplayer and Quickbattle :(