Author Topic: Updating BC  (Read 5536 times)

Offline fraher

• Cookies: 10
Re: Updating BC
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2018, 03:00:01 PM »
Dudes! All of you are going where no modders has gone before! Keep your work because it´s mean bring back BC to a new and longer life.

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2018, 05:47:29 PM »
Dudes! All of you are going where no modders has gone before! Keep your work because it´s mean bring back BC to a new and longer life.

Hi there, and welcome back! :hi:

I remember your Sovereign Ready room mod, were you able to get it in game? If you need help with the scripting, let me know.

Oh, by the way... there is a unpublished script, that will allow you to transition, from one Bridge set to another while in Quickbattle. :)

Cheers,
BR32

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline fraher

• Cookies: 10
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2018, 03:46:14 PM »
Hello and thanks. Still working in it (real life demans so much) so it exists for now in 3dsMax. I´ll take your help about scripting and let you know when I have to cross that bridge. My idea is that Ready Room be a third model in the advanced sovereign bridge. Working in it give me some ideas about another sets like corridors, shuttles bays, etc, that can funtion like Bridges sets. For now are an embrionic ideas in my mind. Regard the script to switch bridges, 3 years ago I had create one but never published too, but it work in my tests. It´s good to see that some people think the same without know it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #83 on: September 06, 2018, 07:04:02 PM »
Hello and thanks. Still working in it (real life demans so much) so it exists for now in 3dsMax. I´ll take your help about scripting and let you know when I have to cross that bridge. My idea is that Ready Room be a third model in the advanced sovereign bridge. Working in it give me some ideas about another sets like corridors, shuttles bays, etc, that can funtion like Bridges sets. For now are an embrionic ideas in my mind. Regard the script to switch bridges, 3 years ago I had create one but never published too, but it work in my tests. It´s good to see that some people think the same without know it.  :thumbsup:

Curious that you mention this. I've collected individual freeware sets like corridors, shuttle bays and such, from different eras. But, I don't have the expertise in working with meshes, just porting. Plus RL demands and such. :doh:

I believe the bridge changing script I mentioned can be converted, to be used as a Turbolift Control pad; in theory one can just explore the QB player's ship seamlessly, while the ship is under attack.

I claim to be no great scripter, but I really think its possible. :thumbsup:

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2018, 03:01:09 PM »
jb76 edit - split thread, moved both to BC Modding forum