Author Topic: KCS archive availability  (Read 1193 times)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
KCS archive availability
« on: October 01, 2018, 04:44:08 PM »
I've retrieved my hard drive archive of ships and mods.  however, it's so extensive I can't provide an actual list!  i've counted 395 ships alone in my install, including KM content.

please, if you're looking for something, contact me, and I'll hunt through the archive.

note that I also have most of the bridge sets, sans shuttle cockpits.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
Re: KCS archive availability
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 12:14:04 AM »
Thanks KCS!  I'm gonna sticky this post for visibility.

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 06:14:25 AM »
please note that several of these ships, stations, and sets are the beta versions, and may need texture and/or script repairs.

I will be including my own unreleased Betas and repairs, and as much of Vladko/Trekkie of Steel/Modders of Steel items that I have.

repair examples: Cardassian Bakrus; reset Nif to activate Alpha channel, repackaged with originally separate specular textures.  Region 3 Joan of Arc (Sovereign nacelle Galaxy X); rewrapped and retextured impulse section and bridge cannons, hardpoint repairs.
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline alfonsobarnechea

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2022, 07:57:51 PM »
Hi, looking for the Son'a cruiser and Maalon freighter, as well as the NX-alpha and beta. Thanks!

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2022, 09:44:29 PM »
@alfonsobarnechea
if you're still around, I have wiley's Beta version of the Son'a ship, but not a Maalon freighter.  I don't believe the Alpha and Beta NX's were made, or if they were, they are part of the "lost" mods of the filefront purge.  please consult the Discord server for Bridge Commander Central for possible archive availability from Elijah.  also, on Gamefront, do a direct search for the NX Alpha and Beta mods and the Maalon freighter.  many mods are hidden because of the circumstances arising from the file purge some time ago.

good luck
KCS
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read

Offline alfonsobarnechea

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2023, 12:05:54 AM »
Sorry I took a while, but interested in the Son'a cruiser

Offline starfox1701

• Cookies: 13
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2023, 01:24:01 PM »
did a link to this archive ever get posted?