Author Topic: New Player recruitment  (Read 934 times)

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
New Player recruitment
« on: February 19, 2021, 09:51:15 PM »
Lieutenant Commander Jessica Ingram took aim with her hand phaser as another pair of borg drones ambled through the hatch into main engineering.
"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE," the drones chorused, "YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED."
"That'll be the day," the commander quipped as she fired.  Her phaser beam took one of the drones full in the chest, knocking it to the deck.  The other drone kept coming as she shifted her fire.
"Watch your shots, Ma'am," warned Lieutenant Relli Tera, the Bajoran security chief, "it's only a matter of time until they adapt to your phaser."  The TR-116 bucked in her hands as she put a tritanium slug into the other drone's cranium.
"How's it coming, chief?" Ingram shouted to the triad of legs sticking out from under the Chief Engineer's console.
There was a thump under the console. "The more you ask, the longer it's going to take, Commander!" Chief Petty Officer D'ran, the Edosian engineer grumbled, "I can only re-catalyze the multiphase feed regulator so quickly!"  He reached out with a three fingered hand to retrieve a pair of gravetic calipers from a tool kit...

Hello and welcome to Bridge Commander Central's Play-by-Post roleplay game, I'm your host and Narrator ACES_HIGH!  A role-playing game is a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting. Players take responsibility for acting out these roles within a narrative, either through literal acting, or through a process of structured decision-making regarding character development.  Actions taken within the game succeed or fail according to a formal system of rules and guidelines. 
In this case, you'll play by writing a post describing your character's action this turn, and the Narrator (often referred to as a Game Master or Dungeon Master in other systems) will decide the outcome of that action based on a dice roll and a check of your character's kills and stats, as laid out in the Last Unicorn Games ICON system, as used by their Star Trek: The Next Generation Role Playing Game.  Don't worry if this sounds too complicated, I'll walk you through how it works once we get started.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Re: New Player recruitment
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 03:06:40 PM »
Post below or PM me if you're interested in joining the game.