Author Topic: An episode or a movie?  (Read 3035 times)

Offline Nighthawk

• |______[o]_|
  • Cookies: 18
Re: An episode or a movie?
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2007, 07:39:42 PM »
This should work.

ROFL!
you know I'm laughing at THAT particular voice (I don't wanna ruin the surprise)

anyways, the video is nice. I'd used another music, tho. but still nice. (*glares at Cordanilus' GFX card*  :twisted:)

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2007, 01:59:36 PM »
Hi there.

I re-posted my previews and made some minor changes.
Hope you enjoy.

Preview 1 Re-Posted
Preview 2 Re-Posted

Offline Bren

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 33
  • 6EQUJ5
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2007, 04:02:54 PM »
very nice indeed! Sweet piloting skills in the Runabout! What's the deal with the borgified fed ships clipping through the nebula though? very odd...
"The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars." - Carl Sagan

Klingon Academy now works on XP/Vista/Win 7 thanks to one dude's patches, click here for details. I highly recommend it!

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2007, 11:19:29 PM »
The borg ships were hiding in the nebula and them clipping through the nebula was the only way I know to have them exit the nebula while attaining a suprise feel to it.  I would do it by green screen but I am trying to keep to the gameplay.

Thanks for the question.

Offline Bren

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 33
  • 6EQUJ5
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 07:59:46 AM »
Something you could try is to do a dramatic fast-motion zoom "into" the nebula billboard, and when you get close, do a quick fade through to different footage inside a BC Fuzzball nebula with the ships emerging from the gloom. The fuzzball would have to match the color of the part of your image that you zoomed in on to make it convincing. It'd be cool with silence or building tension in the music during the zoom, and then shocker music when the borg emerge.
"The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars." - Carl Sagan

Klingon Academy now works on XP/Vista/Win 7 thanks to one dude's patches, click here for details. I highly recommend it!