Author Topic: Advice on how to proceed with a Bully problem at BC discord  (Read 444 times)

Offline starfox1701

• Cookies: 13
As the title says I have a problem. Unfortunately as the screenshots will show my problem is the server owner Darkthunder. He and Blackrook32 picked a fight with my friend as far as I can tell purely because he's an Armada modder and chased him off the server. Admittedly I lost my temper and called the out on it and got a time out. I would have included that part in the screen shots but Darkthunder deleted those posts but not the bulling of my friend.

Obviously I can't pass it up the food chain and if  I take it to Discord I'm just as likely to get the server shut down as get any kind of positive result. Short of just openly badmouthing the server I seem bereaved of options but I feel something needs to be done. Are there any options or actions I can take that won't do more harm to the BC community then any good it would do to fight this behavior in the processes?

I'm not asking anyone else to take action. I realize these guys are probably your friends and I'm just one of the randos that post every now and again but what they did wasn't right and It would be a shame if our small community was shrunk even further due to important people in our community acting this way.

Thank you for reading and any help is appreciated.

Offline starfox1701

• Cookies: 13
Re: Advice on how to proceed with a Bully problem at BC discord
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 06:05:04 PM »
The issue is resolved could a mod please delete this thread