Author Topic: Bridge Commander Platinum Edition Progress  (Read 510 times)

Offline CPTPRO

• Cookies: 5
Bridge Commander Platinum Edition Progress
« on: February 19, 2024, 04:17:48 AM »
 As some of you may have noticed, i´m pushing BCPE ( Bridge Commander Platinum Edition ) Its goal is to be the goldstandard to install right after 1.1 Install. It will be a modernised 2024 Vanilla with some extra ships with Vanilla tech for mod compatibility.  I have been creating alot of textures by myself and there is still alot work to do.

I am opening a chance for participants to add their Shipmodels. Phase 1 of BCPE is complete Vanilla Ships 2024 style. Phase 2 will be an addon to BCPE to add all kinds of Ships to it. Only thing is they will be PE versions. This means no foundation, no frameworks or anything.

The ships right now are placeholders since all began when i teamed up with Tethys to make a new KM version several years ago. Please keep in mind that i have a tight schedule, so it would be an advantage for any interested modder to tell me in time.

They will be named "PE Shipmodel/Name" so if anyone decides to add mods later they wont Interfere with the Vanilla PE Version. Feel free to DM me or write here so i can finish the list of ships to be included so i can manifest the further  schedule for BCPE release.

I will be updating the project progress on the ModDB site available here https://www.moddb.com/mods/bridge-commander-platinum-edition

Edit:

I´ll use this thread here on BCC for general progress of BCPE and other kinds of matter that are project related.

Offline CPTPRO

Re: Bridge Commander Platinum Edition Progress
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2024, 10:27:48 AM »
Ok i´m already getting some replies. Just to add, since we are a community, feel free to give me your homepage too or a link to a reference project. I will link them on my ModDB site to you to increase traffic to all of us.

Update:

Till now the following BC Shipmod/Bridgemod Heads are going into BCPE:  P81,  CG, FekLeyr Targ, Redragon, Lurok, Raven Night, Flowrellik - 4 more pending by now

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2024, 12:03:05 PM »
Ok i´m already getting some replies. Just to add, since we are a community, feel free to give me your homepage too or a link to a reference project. I will link them on my ModDB site to you to increase traffic to all of us.

Update:

Till now the following BC Shipmod/Bridgemod Heads are going into BCPE:  P81,  CG, Elminster, FekLeyr Targ, Redragon, Lurok, Raven Night, Flowrellik - 3 more pending by now

Just too let you know, Elmnister and I are (2) separate individuals, and he is retired. He gave me control of all his assets. Which are hardpoints and weapons. I handled  the models and textures.

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline CPTPRO

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2024, 12:21:38 PM »
Just too let you know, Elmnister and I are (2) separate individuals, and he is retired. He gave me control of all his assets. Which are hardpoints and weapons. I handled  the models and textures.

Alrighty, DM´ed ya.

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2024, 01:29:17 PM »

Ditto general reminder BR looks after my assets for BCMM and related projects  :thumbsup:

Offline CPTPRO

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 01:47:41 PM »
Ditto general reminder BR looks after my assets for BCMM and related projects  :thumbsup:

Already in progress. I must funish some basic Texturing stuff by myself now, then i will begin adding stuff  :hi:

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2024, 05:39:13 PM »
As an admin I reserve the right to ask: When will it be released?

And then you reply "When it's done"  :D
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign

Offline CPTPRO

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2024, 08:09:31 PM »
As an admin I reserve the right to ask: When will it be released?

And then you reply "When it's done"  :D

I almost hit *report to moderator*  :funny

Ok, once there was a ship of a potatohead like captain with 1980´s Ikea style interior with a golden plate on the wall having the following imprinted: "U.S.S. W.h.e.n i.t.s. d.o.n.e. NCC 2024"  :dance

Offline Mario

• Senior Software Developer
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1706
  • Life is life
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2024, 01:07:58 AM »
Don't make me report you and then I'll review my report  :funny :hithead:
Acta, non verba.
aka USS Sovereign

Offline CPTPRO

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2024, 11:32:37 AM »
Don't make me report you and then I'll review my report  :funny :hithead:

Now lets add some time travel paradox and the confusion is perfect  :shocked:

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2024, 07:16:10 PM »
Now lets add some time travel paradox and the confusion is perfect  :shocked:

Agreed!

We already had a chat about this. I think it will be very interesting, following your project's progress from this point forward.

Cheers
 :thumbsup:

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline MrSFX

• Long Live The Empire
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2024, 06:04:22 PM »
If ya want me onboard, I together with my dad (I use the account currently) used to be the go to SFX guy over here back in 2016-2018 and during/before the server wipe in 2017 so... until I retired but I unretired after that TBH.
My SFX 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 used to be good back in the day.
Might give a try to revamping the sounds once again, so if ya need them for the Platinum Edition, let me know.

Offline Haxxor1337

• Cookies: 11
    • .~*BC - Galaxy*~.
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2024, 04:10:07 PM »
Counter:
https://countingdownto.com/?c=5323945

Is this counter still up to date  :readme: