Author Topic: Ambassador Bridges for BC?  (Read 909 times)

Offline Digital_Clarity

• Cookies: 3
Ambassador Bridges for BC?
« on: April 17, 2021, 03:52:49 AM »
Does anyone have a working link or copy to the TNG Ambassador Bridges and Yamaguchi they could post here? I am still trying to recover a lot of files I lost for Bridge Commander. The files for the Ambassador Bridges and Nexus are hidden too.

Offline Digital_Clarity

Re: Ambassador Bridges for BC?
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 02:20:28 PM »
Thanks, I appreciate it. It was very awkward piloting an Ambassador with the Galaxy Bridge. It seemed so out of place because the Galaxy Bridge has so much space and the Ambassador was just a heavy cruiser. I think the Ambassador Bridge Pack is the one I was specifically looking for. I actually have the Yamaguchi Bridge set but it didn't work. I think it's because there was no NIF file included.

Offline yochenhsieh

• Cookies: 2
    • SFC3: Rebalance Expansion
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2021, 04:33:16 AM »
Note that Yamaguchi Bridge only works for the old version of ambassador bridge pack.

I really loved that bridge, it removed the front console from Ent-C bridge, and still kept one chair in the center. (The new Yamaguchi bridge has two command chairs.)

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2021, 06:36:57 PM »
Yamaguchi Bridge is def one of my all time favorites.
If you have problems with the downloads from BCFiles, ill package it up from my install and send it to you.
I wish WalkFX worked on that bridge but ah well...

Offline Digital_Clarity

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2021, 08:07:01 PM »
The notes for Bridge Plugin Core Gold says,
Enterprise A Active LCARS: Bridge Plugin CORE disables this mod when it is installed, this is done to avoid compatibility issues. A new version of the enterprise A bridge will is now released which uses Bridge Plugin for active LCARS so you wont need this mod anyway.

The one I have is this one https://www.gamefront.com/games/bridge-commander/file/enterprise-a-bridge-1 Is that the correct version? Could you guys point me to the correct version if it is not?

I really loved that bridge, it removed the front console from Ent-C bridge, and still kept one chair in the center. (The new Yamaguchi bridge has two command chairs.)

I like that Bridge too :)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2021, 07:02:22 AM »
you might wanna try a direct search for gamefront files.  hidden, I found out, does not mean deleted.  all of my mods are still there, just without author names tacked to them.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet