Author Topic: Something ive ordered from Frontier Models, BUUUUT.....  (Read 2365 times)

Offline flarespire

• The one who breaks the cycle.
  • Cookies: 47
  • God Green God Dammit!
Re: Something ive ordered from Frontier Models, BUUUUT.....
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2011, 07:06:55 PM »
its been around 5 weeks
and they stopped answering the phone to us....

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2011, 07:27:55 PM »
Then file a complaint with whatever payment method you used.  That might get their attention!   I'm going to ask around on the prop board that I frequent and see if anyone has anything, I'll pm you with details! :)
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline baz1701

• Cookies: 1434
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 06:57:37 AM »
Perhaps if you have time go and pay them a visit.
Whatever knocks us back, can only make us stronger.

Offline flarespire

• God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 07:01:51 AM »
well since i do live close i have suggested it to my dad, ut, well he thinks otherwise and ALWAYS, undermines me....though i am gonna get himto file a complaint with who we used to pay them.

Offline flarespire

• God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 05:11:38 AM »
given em a week to reply to an email about the status of our order or were canceling it.

Offline flarespire

• God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 02:14:31 PM »
Well.. Frontier models has severley ****ed up, luckily they havent taken the money from the order so i may just cancel it and get something from http://www.roddenberry.com instead, at least this site is official and i know ill actually get my order, good thing christmas is coming up cuz now im thinking about getting this instead...http://www.roddenberry.com/star-trek-vii-first-contact-phaser-rifle-prop-kit.html

Offline B5

• The One Who Will Be
  • Cookies: 11
  • Babylon 5: The Last of the Babylon Stations.
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 06:27:34 PM »
its always bugged me. in the early VOY episodes, they used old clunky TNG style tricorders, but then they switched to the later ones without saying a word
On a pirateship talking piracy with pirates. Arrrr me hearties. There be whirlpools here. And another pirate ships. Full of pirates... from pirateland... and piratebay... Pirates... piiiiiiratessssss.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8396544/1/Conundrum

Pirates.

Offline flarespire

• God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2011, 08:00:21 PM »
its always bugged me. in the early VOY episodes, they used old clunky TNG style tricorders, but then they switched to the later ones without saying a word
dont you mean the rifles? they never used the TNG tricorders in VOY, though you could be thinking of DS9 seeing as its in the first episode, but you still may be right about it, i never really noticed it myself.

Offline B5

• The One Who Will Be
  • Cookies: 11
  • Babylon 5: The Last of the Babylon Stations.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2011, 09:34:18 AM »
dont you mean the rifles? they never used the TNG tricorders in VOY, though you could be thinking of DS9 seeing as its in the first episode, but you still may be right about it, i never really noticed it myself.
I definately mean the tricorders. The tricorders VOY uses in Caretaker are in the first attachment. The later ones are in the second. How did Voyager get brand new tricorders 70,000 lightyears from the nearest supply depot?
On a pirateship talking piracy with pirates. Arrrr me hearties. There be whirlpools here. And another pirate ships. Full of pirates... from pirateland... and piratebay... Pirates... piiiiiiratessssss.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8396544/1/Conundrum

Pirates.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2011, 10:34:20 AM »
how do you know that they didn't just have multiple ones on board?

say they had like few older style and many newer ones...
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:12 PM »
how do you know that they didn't just have multiple ones on board?

say they had like few older style and many newer ones...

It's the same thing with the Phasers Neb.  They had the old TNG "Cobra head" Style Phasers then switched to the "Boomerang" style phaser.

By the way, second season used both Mark VII (TNG) Tricorders and Mark X (new style) Tricorders...

And flaire...I can get props CHEAPER than that...Rodd.com overcharges for their props.  (150 for a Mark X when I can buy it for half that is rediculous)
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline flarespire

• God Green God Dammit!
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2011, 03:02:23 PM »
Eh ive got money to burn, or i will do after christmas, and at least i know ill get it from Rodd.com that that stupid other site, any on the subject of those new tricorders and phasers, they probably had a coupld of storage containers full of em and updated replicator patterns, and used those new ones after the old ones broke.