Author Topic: Cordanilus WIP - The Enigma, Slipstream  (Read 9215 times)

Offline cordanilus

• Cookies: 608
Re: Cordanilus WIP - The Enigma, Slipstream
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2022, 09:47:03 PM »
I am still here. lol Just a bit busy is all.

Below, is a picture of a new model I am trying out. Borrowed some textures and voila.
The mesh was thrown together real fast too. It might work, it might not. Oh right, why? Want to create a model to fake some clouds hovering over a planet. Or some kinda dense nebula...I dunno. :-P

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2022, 07:04:47 PM »
I am still here. lol Just a bit busy is all.

Below, is a picture of a new model I am trying out. Borrowed some textures and voila.
The mesh was thrown together real fast too. It might work, it might not. Oh right, why? Want to create a model to fake some clouds hovering over a planet. Or some kinda dense nebula...I dunno. :-P

Stunning Work there Cord! That Nebula reminds me of a certain planet-eating cloud from the TAS episode "One of Our Planets Is Missing". :D

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline cordanilus

« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2022, 11:33:09 PM »
Am experimenting again. lol The 3 images below, are of the same object but viewed at different distances and locations. I am liking the way this is working, but will redo the textures.

Offline cordanilus

« Reply #143 on: June 07, 2022, 05:07:08 AM »

Offline starfox1701

• Cookies: 13
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2022, 01:38:22 AM »
Interesting what exactly is that?

Offline cordanilus

« Reply #145 on: June 13, 2022, 02:00:03 AM »
Hello  :Metal:

I'm not exactly sure. lol I'm testing different transparencies in the nif model. Sometimes I find cool combinations and other times...I keep testing.   :P

More pictures of things that somehow come out ....errrr....nice.

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2022, 04:22:14 AM »
That first image reminds me of a 90s film with Chevy Chase, called "Memoirs of an Invisible Man" (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104850/)

(for reference, shortly after the titular character is turned invisible, the building he was in is only partially made invisible)
Official BCC Discord ยท https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
« Reply #147 on: June 15, 2022, 08:40:38 AM »

Love This! :Metal:

Your second video reminds me of the TNG S5 ep.22 Imaginary Friend with the fractal energy shard nebula. Very cool to see all the space hazards in BC!

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline Flowrellik

• Cookies: 7
« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2022, 04:11:14 PM »
Man this project is very insane! I have a question to ask though, for something like that Black hole, is it possible to have debris spin around the black hole like it's going inside it soon, like say a derelict starbase or ships that are shut down and out of control with possible collision physics?

Offline cordanilus

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2022, 02:57:05 AM »
I do believe that with the mod called, GravityFX, you can do just that. A huge gravity well can be added to my model, which should pull anything into it.

However, I do not plan to add this feature to my stuff just yet. As of this moment, this mod is only models, textures and a system that only uses the basic elements in BC. It is meant to be compatible in any version and the only requirements should be Foundation. I think. lol  I copied all my files over to the GoG install and it works without a problem thus far.

I am trying to NOT add any more but I keep getting these ideas that just can't ignore. lol So there might be more, but I really should get back to my DS9 HP.  :Metal:

Offline cordanilus

« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2023, 02:12:25 AM »