Author Topic: Apologies.  (Read 694 times)

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
Apologies.
« on: February 17, 2017, 12:58:49 PM »
The current downtime was my fault entirely.  I tried to fix the server and it ended up wiping out the entire database.  I admit, I have no clue how that could have happened, but the only backup that wasn't fricken corrupted was two years ago.

Please ladies and gentlemen, feel free to post your topics or restart them.  Give a rundown of what you have talked about.  I am truly sorry.
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
Re: Apologies.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 01:44:02 PM »
Looks like the forums are back up (might wanna fix the re-direct from bc-central.net so it goes directly to the forums).
Official BCC Discord · https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline Darkthunder

• Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1527
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 01:48:23 PM »
Okay, so the rollback of the database seems to have wiped out my "Vice Admin" powers. Also couldn't change my avatar, since the avatar directory isn't writable :P
Official BCC Discord · https://discord.gg/nJAx4HNQ2G
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 01:51:23 PM »
Okay, so the rollback of the database seems to have wiped out my "Vice Admin" powers. Also couldn't change my avatar, since the avatar directory isn't writable :P

I'm still working on it lol but for now I have to work.  This is gonna be my baby now, and I'm going to treat her right.

For the record, Vice Administrator has been updated for you!  You're back in the game.

Also, if anyone has the smiley's!  I would most appreciate it if you could link it so I can put them in the smiley's folder!!!
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric