Author Topic: Survive That Attack! Redux edition  (Read 534 times)

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Game Narrator
  • Cookies: 54
  • while(!(succeed=try()));
    • BCC Roleplay Games
Survive That Attack! Redux edition
« on: February 23, 2017, 01:10:17 PM »
I posted this game a couple of days before The Great BCC Crash of 2017, here we go again.

This is a game I've seen on a few forums, and I thought it'd be fun to try here.

Here's how it works,
First someone has to come up with a creative attack against the next poster, who must somehow come up with a creative way to dodge said attack and then attack the next poster in turn.

Example:

User1: I throw a rabid mountain lion at the next poster

User2: puts on suit of armor to protect themselves against the mountain lion and pushes the next user off a cliff.

User3: grabs conveniently placed shrub in cliff face to stop his fall and drops a chainsaw on the next poster.

The goal of this game is to come up with as many unique attacks and defenses as possible.
While it's ok to deflect an attack on the next poster if you see an opening, we shouldn't have pages and pages of rabid mountain lion attacks, try to keep things unique.

:sam: Teh Rulez!

• No personal attacks.  We're all supposed to have fun here, so keep it civil.
  • No targeted attacks.  All attacks should be directed at "the next poster," whomever that may be.  no attacking specific users.
  • No using other players as weapons.  Don't use another poster, their corpse or their reanimated zombie to attack the next poster.
  • No using other players as human shields.  Don't use another poster, their corpse or their reanimated zombie to protect yourself against an attack.
  • An attack must be answered.  You can't ignore or decline an attack, if you can't think of a defense, don't post.
  • There is no rule against sacrificial/suicide attacks.  While you should "survive" the previous poster's attack, there is no reason you need to survive the result of your own.

Also, only post if you are making a move, and please make both a defense and an attack in the same post.

So, let me start us off here:

I throw a radioactive iguana at the next poster.

Offline ECGadget

• aka Intercity125
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 260
  • Sweet Niblets!
Re: Survive That Attack! Redux edition
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 04:55:16 PM »
I use a quantum mirror to get away from the iguana, bringing back the raptors from some strange alternate reality where they were occupying this post to let loose on the next poster.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 01:05:21 PM »
I lure the extra-dimensional Velociraptors into a freezer with steaks and lock the door.  Then I tell Batman that the next poster killed his parents.

Offline 00awesome

• Cookies: 0
  • BCC Member
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 10:11:58 PM »
I jump into a vat of acid and become the Joker, and since "We're destined to this forever", he'll never kill me. I then drug Superman with a drug (no duh) that makes him think that the next poster is a nuclear missle that must be thrown into space.

Offline ACES_HIGH

• BCC Roleplay Games
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 05:32:16 PM »
(I thought I'd wait until someone else posted, but i guess this got buried)

I put on my Kryptonite underpants so that Superman can't touch me,

and then I lock the next poster in a room with a horde of Belters exposed to the Protomolecule.

Offline Bren

• DS9FX Team
  • Cookies: 33
  • 6EQUJ5
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2017, 11:47:42 PM »
I identify which one was infected first, connect to the remnant of their humanity with my charming nihilistic rogueishness, and convince the PM to inexplicably hurl asteroids at the next poster.
"The sky calls to us, if we do not destroy ourselves, we will, one day, venture to the stars." - Carl Sagan

Klingon Academy now works on XP/Vista/Win 7 thanks to one dude's patches, click here for details. I highly recommend it!