Author Topic: General Video Game discussion!  (Read 470 times)

Offline newhalo123

• Gamer, Trekkie, Metalhead.
  • Cookies: 211
  • Gamer, Trekkie, Metalhead.
General Video Game discussion!
« on: March 09, 2017, 03:41:31 PM »
This topic is to have fun discussing video games!
I know that you can make individual topics for specific games/series, but I feel it would be nice to have a general place to talk about games, and not necessarily always clutter up the forum with individual topics. I'm not saying you can't still do that, of course.

Feel free to discuss any video games you are playing, going to be playing, or have played in the past!
I'll start this off:

Has anyone else been playing Breath of the Wild constantly? I've lost like 5 days or so playing this game, doing nothing else but eating and sleeping. It is seriously one of the best games I've ever played.

Also, if you are a fan of Zelda, let me know! If you are, we're friends in my book!

A game I'm going to be playing is Mass Effect Andromeda. Andromeda and Zelda pretty much make up my must have list this year. Some other games I want are South Park The Fractured But Whole, Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2: Bush Rescue(coming out this month on steam early access. I already have Ty 1 and 4 on steam.) and Yooka-Laylee. Money is tight however, so I might not be able to get these.
"Live long, and prosper." -Leonard Nimoy 'Spock' (1931-2015)

"Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy looking nerf herder! " -Carrie Fisher 'Leia' (1956-2016)