Author Topic: help!!!!!!!  (Read 1167 times)

lazydude123

help!!!!!!!
« on: March 25, 2007, 07:45:18 PM »
Sorry guys I'm new to bridge commander and I have no clue.  I am trying to download some modds (Kobayashi Maru) and I dont know where to save it to or how to get it on the game.  The download is successful and I get a zipped document.  Where do I unzip it to, What do I do?

Offline eclipse74569

• Roger Smith of the U.S.S. Lollypop, a good ship
  • Webmaster
  • Cookies: 65535
Re: help!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 07:49:27 PM »
if I'm not mistaken, the zipped file has an exe in it.  I haven't had KM for a while now due to my computer being a dummy LOL.  but I would first unzip it to the directory you've saved the zipped file, and if it doesn't contain a exe, then copy and paste the Data, Scripts, SFX (if applicable) to your root BC folder :), which would look something like C:\\Program Files\Activision\Bridge Commander.  Hope this helps :)
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return, to obtain, something of equal value must be lost.  That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange.  In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth~Alphonse Elric

lazydude123

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 07:50:18 PM »
Thanks a ton i will try it

lazydude123

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 07:59:49 PM »
ok it didn't work so let me tell you what I did.... I went onto the website and downloaded Kobayashi maru 9.1.  It asked me to open or save it so i clicked save.  i saved it to my desktop.  It downloads and asks me to open it or close.  I say open.  It is a zipped folder.  i unzip it onto my desktop.  I go into the game and try to play a KM 9.1 game on multiplayer but the thing says file version mismatch.  I have no clue what to do. 

lazydude123

Need Help putting mods on my game
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 08:20:01 PM »
Ok guys here it goes.  I was on the website and I downloaded the Kobayashi Maru patch 9.1.  I get this window that says save or open.  i say save and save it to the desktop.  I get it all download it open it up and it is zipped.  I unzip it to the desktop.  After I unzip it I go into the game to play Kobayashi maru 9.1 on multiplayer but it still dosn't work.  What am i doing wrong?  Please help!

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 08:28:03 PM »
*duplicate threads merged*
*moved to Tech Support*