Author Topic: Flowrellik's Surprise Starship Pack 1!  (Read 643 times)

Offline Flowrellik

• Cookies: 7
Flowrellik's Surprise Starship Pack 1!
« on: March 07, 2018, 09:07:11 PM »
https://www.nexusmods.com/startrekbridgecommmander/mods/4001/
I finally did it. 3 Brand spanking new starships for STBC. Hardpoint not included (For Hardpointers galore.)
See the readme for details :D
Have fun guys!

Offline CMDR CHESS

• Cookies: 3
  • "With the first link, the chain is forged..."
Re: Flowrellik's Surprise Starship Pack 1!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 12:49:14 AM »
So, I take it this is Original series. And, whoever comes up with the best HPs get an attaboy award? WOOHOO - And A Side note, which contributors am I not allowed to submit rehardpoints for, like say I replaced all stock Fed Ships models and hps with models from SNS or DJ or something. Using there models, like these are rehardpointed DJ Ambassador or SNS Galaxy or something, who will cry? I mean I have texture enhancements too but one foot at a time.

And What ship is yours in the second shot of the Klingons? The little D-7 or that big blocky thingy? And, I can do loads with that FEDSHIP ... LOADS!!

Offline Flowrellik

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 06:26:54 PM »
3 ships are in there, and the L-13 is the Ship on the right!
I tried to make it less of a blocky mess and more of a true Klingon design XD

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 10:12:03 PM »
Not too shabby!  If you don't mind I might take a stab at the Ares.  As much as I hate the crap Axanar pulled I really like the Ares design.

And A Side note, which contributors am I not allowed to submit rehardpoints for
In general we still want you to check with the original author before releasing any derivative work - whether it be retextures, hardpoint changes, etc.  The only time this isn't necessary is if the readme for their most recent work states that obtaining permission is not necessary.  There's a master permissions thread in the modding forum that can give you an overview of most author's policies.

Offline Flowrellik

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 02:43:57 PM »
well in uploading to nexus I didn't really pay attention to everything sadly. I made every single detail on these ships: Model, texture, conversion, all of it, just lacks hardpoints because i really didn't want to hassle people with getting this or that as requirement, which might end up being an edited thing (when I do python editing for weapons I tend to just add a line somewhere instead of making my own. Gotta cut that out), and to give modders their own freedom in making their own version of these ships :)