Author Topic: (Solved)Warp Sequence Override/Galaxy Charts help  (Read 540 times)

Offline Tethys

• -=USF=- Co-Leader
  • Cookies: 89
(Solved)Warp Sequence Override/Galaxy Charts help
« on: April 26, 2018, 11:09:18 PM »
So I seem to have broken the NanoFX warp sequence, and the mutator button that enables Galaxy Charts. I'm not quite sure how I managed to do this, because any changes I have made within the last day regarding warp travel I have reverted with clean/original files. None of the mods I have added/wrote affect the warp sequence. The mutator button seems to disable when I initiate a MP host connection, and in MP when pressing the Warp button it defaults to the stock BC warp sequence, no ETA and no destination text. In quick battle, pressing the Warp button has no effect at all. Is there a way I can log this event in quick battle or MP?

If worse comes to worst, I will try to replace or modify the stock BC warp sequence.

Offline Tethys

• -=USF=- Co-Leader
Re: Warp Sequence Override/Galaxy Charts help
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 10:51:11 AM »
I guess basically what I am trying to learn is what actions or events could potentially break a mutator button? If I cannot narrow it down in a weeks time, I will move on to the next stage

Offline Tethys

• -=USF=- Co-Leader
Re: (Solved)Warp Sequence Override/Galaxy Charts help
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 02:44:04 PM »
Problem solved; somehow WarpFX got disabled in the Graphics menu.. how that happened is still a mystery, as I have never touched it. (giggidy) Perhaps it turned itself off when I was meddling with some of the scripts? In any case, this issue is resolved, and I will not be going to jail (giggidy goo)