Author Topic: Reman Scimitar Bridge v.1.0  (Read 779 times)

Offline Blackrook32

• BC Files Admin
  • Vice Administrator
  • Cookies: 1077
    • Blackrook32's YouTube Channel
Reman Scimitar Bridge v.1.0
« on: August 23, 2018, 05:08:16 PM »

" Fortune Favors the Bold "

Offline Lurok91

• Cookies: 2062
  • SPMod Developer (Retired)
    • Lurok91 Mods
Re: Reman Scimitar Bridge v.1.0
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 11:01:47 AM »
Thanks to BR for making this available  :thumbsup:.   Just for any canon fans:  this was never modelled as a fully accurate bridge such as I've attempted with the NEM SovBridge and others  but just something I quickly knocked up for myself to play around with (as I loved the Bassein Rift scenes in NEM; one of the few things did like in that film  :D).   There were also no if few sources for REMAN LCARS so most of them are fairly low res grabs from the film itself.  But hope you enjoy  :)

Offline bs

• Cookies: 658
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 07:27:13 AM »
Hello!

The Reman Scimitar bridge Mod is great. There is only one problem. Maybe somebody can help me or give a tip.

The Reman crew works very well. With the Scimitar bridge there are problems. Installation no problem. I have two different methods to load the bridge in the game. By all two options the bridge is also loaded, but after a few seconds the game as well as BC is finished. There comes no black screen with a yellow arrow, but one lands directly on Windows desktop. Does somebody have an idea what this can lie, perhaps, with?

Offline bs

• Cookies: 658
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 01:54:17 PM »
The Bridge works very well, now :)

Offline axetrek

• Cookies: 0
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 06:38:32 AM »
@BS How did you fix it?

Mine crashes instantly like you said i am on a Freshly installed STBC v1.1 with latest KM.