Author Topic: Inaccessible Helm Menu (MP)  (Read 643 times)

Offline Tethys

• -=USF=- Co-Leader
  • Cookies: 89
Inaccessible Helm Menu (MP)
« on: September 05, 2018, 11:36:39 PM »
I believe this bug is due to the usage of bridge sets in multiplayer. I did some tests, more testing is necessary to confirm. Testing parameters were Use Bridge: Yes and I selected Ship Specific Bridge. So at this time I do not know if the bug is in the code for the entire bridge use option for MP, or if the bug is isolated to just that bridge entry "Ship Specific Bridge". Out of time for the night.

This is of course on latest KM available. If anyone has any thoughts I'm all eyes

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: Inaccessible Helm Menu (MP)
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 10:34:47 PM »
what is the console report saying?  did you check that?

Offline Tethys

• -=USF=- Co-Leader
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 07:44:28 PM »
No, it was mostly trial and error. I think I do have the console logger. I need to learn how to use that, I'm sure its pretty useful

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 05:15:49 PM »
if you have MLeo's Logger, just copy the contents into your BC Folder and then create a new folder in scripts/Custom and call that folder Logs...
every time BC is loaded, it will generate a console report in the Logs folder, even if there is nothing wrong...
if you need any help with this, pls lemme know :)

Offline Tethys

• -=USF=- Co-Leader
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 06:31:01 PM »
I think the one I have is by USS Frontier, at least thats what the txt file says. I did make a Logs folder. I will have to load up the game with bridges enabled ant then get the log, because I think it overwrites the log each time you launch a mission.

Surprisingly, I thought my log would have been longer. I figure I would have at least one game breaking bug in there somewhere. *knocks on wood*

Offline JimmyB76

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 09:52:36 AM »
try this logger instead, the one from MLeo...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IOueKRKwMZcieJSXomiXrbHMYKzYc2R4