Author Topic: a lost bridge?  (Read 773 times)

Offline King Class Scout

• Cookies: 893
  • the other half of SFRD
a lost bridge?
« on: October 13, 2018, 04:56:01 PM »
while I was hunting through my files, I found a possible lost bridge set that didn't get released or disappeared into obscurity.

I have a listing for it as "Griffin Bridge".  it's a TNG style setup in instruments, but appears to use a refit style center well, and has a U shaped one-piece console...and what looks like a tea service on the main seat's left.  does anyone recognize this set?  there are no credits with it of any kind, and I'm not sure if all the scripts are intact.

please note that SFRD does have a bridge set available; a personal effort between tiq and myself.  it's a simple redeco for a Terran Empire representation but works just fine.
OS novel fan

Coming Soon: King's Mod Tuning Shop

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
Re: a lost bridge?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 10:04:08 PM »
Do you have screenshots?

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 06:13:08 AM »
I didn't get a chance to install it at the time, and I think I was chary of trying to; it MAY be a beta.  the only shots I can get atm are if I use nifskope to do so.  nifskope has no problem loading sets.  it's how we checked the texture fit for the TE bridge we made at SFRD.  it's also how I discovered that there's a nearly complete Kessok bridge set in default BC.

I'll try and post some screencaps

EDIT: I went over the scripts and textures, and she appears to be complete.  it appears to be a modified version of an excelsior bridge based on a refit A bridge (it's the A's layout with TMP grade LCARS).  it ALSO appears to be a lost SFRD mod!
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read
Me: mine [my bridges] would probably be simple to get the characters to use.  the only person that sits is the captian.
Baz: space is vast there[sic] legs will be tired by the time they get to the next planet

Offline Morgan

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 10:17:47 PM »
If it's working in game and you can get clearance to post, please do  :D

Offline King Class Scout

• the other half of SFRD
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 05:47:41 AM »
considering it's an SFRD mod and the fact that i AM SFRD (what's left of it :P), clearance may be automatic!  it just bugs me that there's no readme with this thing to confirm how much credit goes to whom, though I assume Baz did most of the set work.  he was the only one on the team that could do any set building; he had the Max version necessary for compatibility.
OS novel fan

best line I've ever read

Offline Morgan

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 01:33:01 PM »
considering it's an SFRD mod and the fact that i AM SFRD (what's left of it :P), clearance may be automatic
Oh hell, I'm out of the loop.  Sorry about that  :doh:

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 12:03:03 AM »
if it is working ingame, can you please post screenshots and maybe upload the bridge itself to our Downloads section?
if it incomplete, any chance you could upload what has been done and maybe someone can take it further?