Author Topic: Elite Force 1 AI Damage  (Read 523 times)

Offline MrSFX

• Cookies: 5
  • Long Live The Empire
Elite Force 1 AI Damage
« on: November 24, 2018, 04:31:33 PM »
Is there a way to make AI Teammates (during singleplayer) to do more damage than they do. Has someone ever made something for that

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
Re: Elite Force 1 AI Damage
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 12:37:13 AM »
I'm not an expert at modding Elite Force other than swapping out textures or sounds, but I think I found what you'll need to change to modify the damage - you would probably need to change the weapons damage.

In the pak0.pk3 file (you can open with WinRAR), you'll want to go to "botfiles" and the open "weapons.c" in notepad.  If you scroll down the text, you'll see the damage numbers for each weapon.  Modify it to your liking, save as "weapons.c" on your desktop and then save it to a new .pk3 archive in a new "botfiles" folder - this will overwrite the old one.

I make no guarantees that this will work, this is just from a quick glance at the files.  Let me know how it goes.

Offline MrSFX

• Cookies: 5
  • Long Live The Empire
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 01:43:01 PM »
Already tried that a long time ago, only worked for holomatch. I need that for the campaign.

Offline Morgan

• Cookies: 65535
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 12:10:55 AM »
I'm afraid I'm at a loss then  :idk:  Sorry about that.

You may wanna try asking around at ModDB (they host a few Elite Force mods, so getting in touch with their authors might be helpful) or searching for a dedicated Elite Force forum.  The game still has some active players, so the likelihood of finding an expert is good.