Author Topic: What is going on with Gamefront's Bridge Commander site?  (Read 765 times)

Offline angryandorian

• Cookies: 5
  • Prepare for the future...
What is going on with Gamefront's Bridge Commander site?
« on: September 20, 2021, 12:32:09 AM »
I'm having a hard time looking for files. The search feature is not working. Everything I type in gives 0 results. If I try the "view all the files" page, only the first page works. Clicking on the next page only brings up the first page again. Also some files I knew were definitely on the site have disappeared. Case in point, Rick Knox's Galaxy class (Version 2.0) has disappeared.

Offline Nebula

• BC elder / BCC Vice Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cookies: 1129
  • KM - Mod Team Member & BC - Elder (2002)
    • 9th fleet HQ
Canon is what people argue exists on ships that don't exist.

Elijah

Re: What is going on with Gamefront's Bridge Commander site?
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 08:36:27 PM »
I'm having a hard time looking for files. The search feature is not working. Everything I type in gives 0 results. If I try the "view all the files" page, only the first page works. Clicking on the next page only brings up the first page again. Also some files I knew were definitely on the site have disappeared. Case in point, Rick Knox's Galaxy class (Version 2.0) has disappeared.

I've also had some issues in the past few days, I think it may have something to do with the planned server updates.

Offline angryandorian

• Cookies: 5
  • Prepare for the future...

Offline JimmyB76

• Cookies: 421
Re: What is going on with Gamefront's Bridge Commander site?
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 09:56:45 PM »
Things will improve in due time, just please asking for patience right now and thanks for understanding :)