Author Topic: BP core problem..? Keeps asking me to install the newest BPCore, altho i installed it several times.  (Read 717 times)

Offline anubitus

• Cookies: 0
hi,

i have a very weird problem.. i have a lot of mods and scripts in my install and bridge plugin is one of em, with all the bridges u guys have made so far.. and i have to say, great work guys.. very impressive..
i downloaded the new core and the intrepid bridge the other day, installed them and all worked fine.. then i downloaded the new gravityFX by uss frontier and the shieldoutput script by Rob Archer, installed them both, and suddenly some of my buttons where rly big and others just dissapeared.. also my screen was flickering rly bad.. knowing nothing bout scripting i decited to delete my install and reinstall everything.. so i did and i cant install the prometheus bridge or the canon crew positions mod now.. it keeps on asking me to install the newest BPCore, altho i installed it several times.. any idea what went wrong here..? i did install the intrepid bridge btw.. that worked just fine.. hope u can help..

keep up the great work guys..  :D

friendly greetings

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Run BC once (as asked in the readme) before trying to install other BP modules.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Offline anubitus

• Cookies: 0
oh bah.. why dont i ever read the readme's..  :?

EDIT: i just tried running it and then installing the other modules and now it works perfecly.. sry for this..  :)