Author Topic: Sharing my thought and thanks for everyone whos made BC special  (Read 928 times)

RhVaurek

When I first got BC I thought wow... and then I went online and met a few players, died abit, killed abit and then heard the worlds BCFiles, Needless to say I was intrigued so I went on (this was about 4 yrs ago) and thought hmmm interesting then downloaded my first mod which was the enterprise 1701 - A hehe and thought immediately im in heaven! This thought has occurred more frequently each passing year lol

My old computer could barely and I really do mean BARELY run anything above bc 1.0 which needless to say limited my options for modding bc lol.
 Today is a different story I can run anything so far except lately its starting to kill my computer hehe but still its playable rather nicely even DS9FX!
 And although I have said this in the reply section of many mods over the years Im saying it here for all to see and go aaaw he likes us :D
 Thanks to all of the BC Community, Staff, Visitors (they inspire loyalty and new material) which has made BC really in my opinion the BEST Star Trek game out there, now feel free to disagree on that point in fact I welcome the discussion :) Ah my rambling will cease now.

Offline tiqhud

• BCFiles File Poster
  • Cookies: 1067
  • San Francisco Shipyards (HPer) file manuiplater
Re: Sharing my thought and thanks for everyone whos made BC special
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 06:14:22 PM »
We have some EXCELLENT modders and scripters :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TiqHud
you sir, are unable to strike, the port or starboard parts of hull , of a bovine storage facility.
Canon , what people argue exists, that doesn't really  exist.
It is all the little details, that cause headaches.
"Never judge wealth with Money"
'Intelligence has Nothing to do with Politics'
it is Late, Do you know where your Towel is?

RhVaurek

Re: Sharing my thought and thanks for everyone whos made BC special
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 06:44:10 AM »
 Personaly I think one of the best creations is the new DS9 station from DS9FX it makes the station look good! I really really hated that station but I know this new one is as close to canon as possible really but in game I dunno it just looks very very good! Btw anyone know the difference between the docking with the normal dock command and the one in the ds9 menu? As i have KM installed too so thats inactive is there a video scene or something?