Author Topic: LCARS Swap  (Read 834 times)

MrPoe

LCARS Swap
« on: May 10, 2007, 02:35:11 AM »
I downloaded the "Nemisis Sov Red Alert Lcars (V1.0)", and tried to install them in the game, but they don't show up! I even moved all the LCARS from EBridge (I have the Nemesis Sov bridge) out of the high, med, and low files, and added these, but the old blue LCARS keep showing up!! Any tips?

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: LCARS Swap
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 04:54:43 AM »
If you also have BP Core installed, and Sovereign version for it. Then remaps for stock bridge models mostlikely won't work, since it uses an overlay model to improve the mapping for textures.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

RhVaurek

Re: LCARS Swap
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 02:00:21 PM »
 I used those red alert lcars on the km sov bridge, (not sure which retexture that was) and I must say I really did like them, they suited the combat feel and after abit I liked them on condition green and yellow. Now im using the nemesis core bridge and must say, its a mighty fine piece of engineering. :D