Author Topic: Blank Screen after Quick Battle loading  (Read 614 times)

sithguy

Blank Screen after Quick Battle loading
« on: December 15, 2007, 04:46:58 PM »
When I try to play Bridge Commander now a days, it gives me a blank grey screen after the quick battle loads. This is not in the beginning but rather when I go to have a quick battle it loads for less than a minute and then brings me to a blank grey screen. I can freely exit bewteen that and the main menu. Also when I bring up the console in that grey screen, I can't see any text only the KM 1 logo in the top right corner but it makes sounds when I click enter.

Are any mods known to cause this? Please help.
-Sithguy

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Blank Screen after Quick Battle loading
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 05:03:43 PM »
Try looking under scripts/Custom, are there any .txt or .log files that indicate a log?
Zip those files (and only those) and attach it here.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

sithguy

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2007, 05:26:45 PM »
Ok here are the logs.

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2007, 05:32:18 PM »
Deactivate Advanced Technologies 1 in the mutators screen.

Though I find it odd that KM didn't fix that particular problem with NanoFXv2Beta and ATP1.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.