Author Topic: Intrepid Bridge Crashing...  (Read 606 times)

Offline Mod_Mongerer

• Cookies: 0
Intrepid Bridge Crashing...
« on: May 29, 2007, 06:21:21 AM »
Hey All,

I've been using the Intrepid Bridge (with retextures, of course) from BCFILES.COM for a number of years now, and I think it's great.  However, one thing which has always seemed to plague it was a random crash which occurs once in a while whenever I am facing a certain direction on the bridge (see attached pic Int-2.jpg).  Unfortunately, this problem has followed me across multiple-systems, configurations, etc.  I've tried everything to solve it, including installing the bridge on a fresh, un-modded install of BC, and as well as using it without any retexturing, but it crashed even then.  Should I just wait for the new version of the Intrepid bridge (coming in KB 1.0)?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
Re: Intrepid Bridge Crashing...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 06:46:34 AM »
well you could always install the beta version of the new intrepid bridge. works fine for me.

http://bc-central.net/forums/index.php/topic,188.150.html

the only thing you have to change is a name of a folder in data/Animations/ and rename the intrepid directory to bp. its case sensitive so make sure you name it bp.

Offline Mod_Mongerer

• Cookies: 0
Re: Intrepid Bridge Crashing...
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 06:54:17 AM »
Hey thanks, I greatly appreciate.  Now not to sound too much like a beggar, but the file was taken down, so could you possible e-mail it to me (or possible send me to another link where it is posted?)  :)  Thanks again!