Author Topic: Nexus: Jupiter Incident-Star Trek Universe at War  (Read 2111 times)

Picard_1

Nexus: Jupiter Incident-Star Trek Universe at War
« on: May 29, 2007, 11:10:19 PM »
During a google search, I came across a game called Nexus: The Jupiter Incident. There's a Star Trek mod for the game called Universe at War version 2.2.4.

There's a webpage with screenshots for the mod here, http://homepage.ntlworld.com/starfade/
and a short video on youtube here, www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXhk-bSlx0

The gameplay and graphics appear to be very similar to ST: Legacy

On the webpage there's only screenshots, but no link to download the mod.

Has anyone played this game with the UAW mod?

RhVaurek

Re: Nexus: Jupiter Incident-Star Trek Universe at War
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 04:15:22 AM »
 Ah a chris jones mod, http://www.ultimateuniversemod.net/ that should get it for you, I havent dled it yet but it looks good, I hope its offline capable since online Nexus has no servers I can find. Btw I found that by looking at his youtube profile. Woops damn thats the Legacy one, erm cant find the Nexus one. :?

Offline Mark

• Retired Administrator
  • Cookies: 1797
  • Site Co-Founder
    • ST Excalibur

RhVaurek

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 07:19:42 AM »
 *smacks head* Doh!

admiral homer

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
I know the game you mean and unfortuanly i cant get the mod i think it might of been deleted due to bugs. Nexus the game itself is awsome with gorgeous graphics. I think it is a follow up or at least supposed to be a to a game called imperium galictica 2. Hope this settles your question sorry to dissapoint.

Offline killeen21

• Cookies: 1
  • to boldly go where no chickin has gone before...
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »
I have downloaded this mod some time ago but I can?t find the links right now.
However I still have the files here on my harddrive - if you?re still intersted I could upload it to filefront - 403 MB

admiral homer

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 05:20:41 PM »
If you have them then i will be 1 of the first to download them. I have been looking for this mod for ages. So if you could upload them it will be most apritiated.

RhVaurek

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 11:34:26 AM »
 when i got the mod it only worked online and since Nexus doesnt work online at all even with its patches and fixes, theres really no point in me having the mod unfortunately.

Picard_1

NEXUS MOD
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 10:23:11 PM »
Thanks all for the links and information provided. One can only hope that future games are based off this mod. The graphics are visually stunning compared to Legacy.

The producers could put a bit more effort into the games they make before pumping them out onto the market. Legacy was a huge disappointment for me.