Author Topic: Male Commander Mod Project - Commander Jared Brahms  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Cpt. Brahms

• Galaxy X fanatic
  • Cookies: 1
  • USS Atlas NX-90815
Re: Male Commander Mod Project - Commander Jared Brahms
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 11:31:02 PM »
I wasnt trying to be mean...just some things I noticed in the Vid and thought I should point them out...I DID mention he was doing a good job on it...I just didnt think his voice went with with the face of the character...mybe he could get someone else to do it who has a deeper one,if not thats fine too,its his mod..im trying to be positive in my criticism.

I mentioned Staffi because I hate that womans voice and she really needs a muzzle, he should put one on her:-) 

Well, I appreciate your sincerity. :D I think I will begin to hold voice auditions. It would make the mod better.  :D As for the part where Praag reffers to Brahms as a girl... Well... I have no clue on how to fix that.

And about this:
Oh my GOD. He really chewed him up there, didn't he? Wow... O_O

Anyways, the officer himself looks really good. I will say that he bears a strange resemblance to the Romulan commander in the original campaign of BC... I think it was in E3,M2, where the Sovereign investigates the Vesuvi dust cloud and the Kessok attack the Berkley, wihlst simultaneously attacking a Romulan warbird. This commander thinks that you've done it and gives you 60 seconds to decide what you want to do...

Anyways, straying off topic there. He looks great, keep up the good work.

Well, he sure freakin' did chew him up, didn't he? LOL! That's one of the things I love about this mod: There are endless possibilities!

Offline Cpt. Brahms

• Galaxy X fanatic
  • Cookies: 1
  • USS Atlas NX-90815
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2007, 03:49:34 PM »
Here's an update on the collar. Still needs work, but looks a lot better. :D

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2007, 03:59:15 PM »
Its better but shouldn't the pips be on the other side of the collar?