Author Topic: BC doesn't start anymore  (Read 2588 times)

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: BC doesn't start anymore
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2007, 11:10:13 AM »
TBH, the actual ships don't have mutators, but the scripts that do MVAM does have one.

Could you get me a screenshot of the QB ship selection menu?
You will have to do it the old fashioned way with Paint, since BC blocks the screenshot function in that menu.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Captain_Sisko

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2007, 11:19:30 AM »
Hope, that's what you want!

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2007, 11:23:21 AM »
It still seems to work correctly. :S

You also have the NX 01 as an extra ship.
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.

Captain_Sisko

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »
Ah, okay, unfortionately not every ship works but thank you for helping

Captain_Sisko

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 12:10:23 PM »
Can someone help me? I discovered a problem at the BC Central Site: When I'm outside of this post, the buttons "Home", "Help" and so on change into small buttons and I'm not able to post a new thread. Because of that I have to ask an other question here:

i would like to know if there's a way to scroll down at my mutators because after installing KM 1.0 the list of mutators got long. is there a mod who places a scroll button like those ones at the ships or bridges? thanks for all help!

Malte

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 12:19:55 PM »
Can someone help me? I discovered a problem at the BC Central Site: When I'm outside of this post, the buttons "Home", "Help" and so on change into small buttons and I'm not able to post a new thread.
What browser, and what version...

i would like to know if there's a way to scroll down at my mutators because after installing KM 1.0 the list of mutators got long. is there a mod who places a scroll button like those ones at the ships or bridges? thanks for all help!
Yes and no, yes, you can scroll down (look at the bottom), and no, it's not needed anymore since that entire menu scrolls now.

Captain_Sisko

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 12:26:39 PM »
Ah, i used Firefox (newest version), that didn't work perfectly.

For scrolling the mutators there aren't any buttons!

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Software Simian
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »
Ok, I thought you installed KM, anyway.

You either want UMM or a specific "Scrolling Mutator" mod.
UMM is also included in KM. I suggest you look at the List of Mods in Mods & Downloads, it has links to everything you need for UMM.