Author Topic: New Canon Mid TNG Crew and Uniform Mod  (Read 12772 times)

Offline Jb06

• Cookies: 968
  • JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
Re: New Canon Mid TNG Crew and Uniform Mod
« Reply #120 on: August 21, 2007, 01:27:27 PM »
thanks for the tip. you should thank legacy for the fantastic head. without that geordi head, he wouldn't look anything like him

i've now began the tedious process on changing the tgl to pick up the custom sfx. this is the most boring part of the project. changing around 500 lines.

~Jb06

Offline Jb06

• JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
« Reply #121 on: September 05, 2007, 07:36:34 PM »
Just to let eveyone no, i havent abandoned none of the crew and uniform projects, i've just been busy, texturing the x-303 bridge + school work.

Basically the tgl for the sound is done, around 50% of the sounds for riker are done, 60% for worf, 90% for data, 30% for geordi and i havent done any for crusher yet.

If i have time to do extra crewmen i will, but because this mod is supposed to be for the galaxy bridge and there are no extras on there, i might leave it. it all depends how much time i have to do barclay.

I changed my mind on releasing the two tng mods together. When this mod is complete i will release it, then continue work on the others.

Im also waiting for a worf head for the early tng, but like i said, i've still got the sfx to do for this one. I think i might have time to do the sfx over the weekend, just depends how busy i am, so if all goes to plan *fingers crossed* this mod should be done in the next 3 weeks that includes testing. Beta testing will be shorter this time, as there are only sfx to check and textures, maybe bugs, but i think i sorted them out in the 1st crew mod.

~Jb06

JL Studios

Offline Jb06

• JL Studios Co-Founder
    • JL Studios
« Reply #122 on: September 07, 2007, 08:37:41 PM »
Ok as promised one extra... reg barclay. this was done very quickly so then i can concentrate on the sfx.

What do people think?

~Jb06

JL Studios

trekker670

« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2007, 08:22:01 AM »
Looks good! I think the face itself should be more flat

startrekw_george

« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2007, 02:16:03 PM »
i think it is dead on!, even captures his "frightened" look. :D