Author Topic: Bridge Commander Voice Controls  (Read 1071 times)

NoVeXX

Bridge Commander Voice Controls
« on: June 30, 2007, 09:25:03 PM »
Hello everyone,

Well I have installed BC after years, I'm running Windows XP SP2  and the game runs just fine. I am surfing the web for 4 hours now, to find a solution on my problem and I am desperate enough to make my first post on a totally foreign Forum (I normally never do that) a "PLZ SOMEONE HELP ME" post. -.-

As you probably can think of the Subject, I can not us any "Voice Commands" in the game. Since I am a lazy piece of s*** I wanted to try the game wothout moving my mouse so much, but made the bill without Bill (referring to some Microsoft owner). This damn thing won't work as planned (my gamevoice).

I have a Microsoft? Side Winder? Game Voice?.
The Gamevoice seems to function properly.
The Microphone is tested and works perfect.

But I can not use these Gamecommands. So far I figured out, you need some kind of Side Winder? Software that (Thanx to Microsh*t?) doesn't support Windows XP. Do you guys know ANY way to make the whole thing work, except installing Micro?$""&$%? Winstupid 98?

I'd be very grateful to any help offered.

LLP and thanks in advance,

Sincerly yours NoVeXX

Offline MLeo

• Retired Staff
  • Cookies: 833
  • Software Simian
    • the Programming Pantheon
Re: Bridge Commander Voice Controls
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2007, 08:37:04 AM »
Well, I don't own a microphone, so I never had the liberty to use it.

Have you tried using the Compatibility tab of the properties screen?
I still can't read peoples minds, nor can I read peoples computers, even worse, I can't combine the two to read what is going wrong with your BC install...

"It was filed under 'B' for blackmail." - Morse, Inspector Morse - The dead of Jericho.